[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is this a good deal for real? can a fan enlighten me? I see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: james.jpg (81KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
81KB, 1024x1001px
how is this a good deal for real? can a fan enlighten me?
I see it going to ways:

>He's good enough for bayern to remain a starter:
Real don't get paid enough.

>bayern rejects him
real get back a player with much lowered value that they could have sold for much more back when they loaned him out

loss-loss situation. if you give bayern the freedom to loan him for two years, at least slap a 50 million clause on him, by then they might be willing to pay that much for a player that's been playing well for them for two years.
>>
>>77090483
>Good Deal
>The Royalty Team
they do not need good deals m8
they just spend money on stuff
>>
>>77090504
might as well sell him for 20 mililon then and call it a day. they might get him back in two years
>>
>>77090526
why sell him at 20mi if he could be worth 70mi+ after a good season?
>>
>>77090635
because then bayern can buy him for 35 million regardless
>>
>>77090483
You're operating under the assumption that Madrid care about money. They don't, they have too much. James is a PR nightmare, he is still very popular in Latin America and people get upset when he sits the bench. The goal is getting rid of James. Also it's good for James, on a personal level, he played very well for Ancelotti in Madrid and it's safe to assume that he will do well in Germany.

If he doesn't? Whatever. Sell him to Tottenham for 40 million euros. Van der Vaart 2.0.
>>
>>77091189
why not just sell him right away then
>>
>>77091216
They might need him in two years.
>>
>>77090677
if bayern do buy him, real will have made 55 million total from the loan+transfer. they've secured an investment for the next two years, at the very least. had they not done it, james could have been unable to be sold and continued to rot on the bench at real, further tanking his value.

it's not a terrible deal from real's side, realistically they wouldn't have ended up selling him for too much more than 55mil. if he ends up a superstar then you at least got 35mil out an asset you weren't paying wages to for two years, if he's sort of good then bayern have to chose between paying you and giving back a potential talent, and if he's shit you're still real madrid with a marketable columbian fuccboi
>>
Why doesn't Zidane like him? I thought he was playing well.
>>
>>77091189
>Sell him to Tottenham for 40 million euros. Van der Vaart 2.0.

as a spurs fan i want this so fucking bad

>>77091318
Zidane plays 4-3-3. James is a #10. He can be a solid central mid or a solid right wing, but he isn't better than Bale on the right, or better than Kroos/Modric in the center. It's arguable that he isn't even better than Isco on the right or the center. James is a good player, but he is hopelessly over-specialized. He needs to be a in a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 that allows for a slow right winger who can't defend. Zidane doesn't play that way.
>>
>>77090483
Saving 2 years of salary for a player that cannot even make the bench in CL final sounds like a good deal to me.
>>
>>77092377
again. just sell him right away then
>>
REAL MADRID IS BESCHISSEN WORDEN
>>
>>77091318
>he was playing well
The bane of union leonesa
>>
>>77091189
>RM only earns 600m € per season, roughly the same as Barsa
Was expecting it to be a lot more tbph.
>>
File: B8SjBh-CcAEJc9E.jpg-large.jpg (34KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
B8SjBh-CcAEJc9E.jpg-large.jpg
34KB, 600x403px
>>77090483
Rummenigge and Perez are Buddies, they sell players among each other for discount prices to fuck with the premier league clubs
>>
>>77096043
could also be shady business going on behind the scenes of course. but Bayern always seem to get surprisingly good prices
>>
>>77096060
Belive me, every party involved is satisfied with the deal, Torben
>>
>>77090483
Halal Muslim has never done good deals. They just pour money of the refs and on meme transfers (Kaká, Tsunaldo, Mbappé) and wait for the best, that is, that the opposition sucks more than them
>>
>>77096060
>but Bayern always seem to get surprisingly good prices
before you could have argued the market wasn't that crazy yet and they took risks, this deal just seems flat out fishy
>>
>>77096084
that's some valuable insight, Malte
>>
>>77090483
>loss-loss situation
it is, madrid just gave away an 80m player in his prime to cl rival that has no local competition

also, even if bayern want to keep him after two seasons they won't pay 35m, they'll say they don't want him and will end up getting him for free or a few millions
>>
>>77091345
No they played a 4-3-1-2 when Bayol wasn't playing, which was all the time. Zidane just rated Isco higher
>>
>>77096258
put down the weed José, you had enough
>>
>>77091310
They bought him for 80. Vinicius Jr, was 70. They got less selling Ja-ja-ja-james than what they bought Ceballos, a yet to be properly formed midfielder, for. It is a ridiculously bad deal. Hence all the damage control
>>
>>77096288
This. Isco plays as a 10. Jamemes is just shitty.
>>
>>77090483
its a good deal for real
for bayern
>>
File: 1496943889849.gif (2MB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1496943889849.gif
2MB, 400x330px
>he doesnt know real madrid and bayern are friends and have been trading players back and forth for years
>>
>i know everything about two teams business because i read about it on internet
>>
>>77096469
>vinicius was 70
t. scatalan
>>
>>77098476
>>77098518
el poloneANO señores
>>
selling Kroos for old man Alonso wasn't a good deal for Bayern either, Real and Bayern seem to be friends for some reason
>>
>>77096469
Thing is that James was never going to accept staying in Real another season as a benchwarmer playing behind Isco, Asensio and Vazquez while Ceballos will accept it for now.

But yeah, instead of selling James for the 60M-70M that Manure would have no doubt offered, Real decided to hope that in two years they might need him again (despite younger players being chosen over him) or that his market value will rise despite being two years older then.
>>
>>77090483
Is this a granate?
>>
>>77101177
they can't get him back if Bayern decide to buy him!?
>>
He has pretty solid xG+A stats (0.39 + 0.52 by undertstat), but too many out of box shots. Anyway, great loan.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.