[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women athletes don't get paid as much because muh sexism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1432309323.jpg (113KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
1432309323.jpg
113KB, 550x325px
>women athletes don't get paid as much because muh sexism

Can you believe people actually think this shit?
>>
no. but I can certainly believe that americans would start threads complaining that people do
>>
probably more because people don't watch women's sports.
>>
File: 1491447339103.jpg (60KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1491447339103.jpg
60KB, 564x846px
why is alex so damn cute
>>
File: smug_aulas.jpg (19KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
smug_aulas.jpg
19KB, 350x233px
>>77087541
And she got picked up by an old french fart
>>
File: 1483192487072.jpg (4KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
1483192487072.jpg
4KB, 252x161px
>>77087688

delet this

she is pure
>>
>>77087731
Not any more
Based Jean-Michel took care of her purity, picking up trashy american sportswomen on twitter like a true gangsta
>>
>>77085087
It's more because of white supremacy and the patriarchy but I do get where those people are coming from.
>>
I get their thinking, I knew someone who told me that it's unfair some players on a team make more than others

she doesn't watch indoor football where that happens though
>>
But that's how it is mate

We live under the patriarchy and sexism is already instutionalised. Everyone understands they get less money because less people watches them and this happens because of sexism

We all know the quality of female sports is worse, but you should keep in mind a couple decades ago they weren't even allowed to work or vote, let alone play sports, while mens have been doing it for milleniums

It'll take some time until female sports get as good as men sports, in the meantime women should get paid as much as men (ie techincally getting overpaid), so they can get on men's level
>>
>>77088298
Let me break it down for you dumb fuck.

Womens football doesn't bring in a lot of revenue that's why they get paid less.
>>
>>77088354
Did you stop reading my post in the first line?
>>
>>77088396
No but
>in the meantime women should get paid as much as men

Doesn't make sense when they don't bring in the money to justify it
>>
>>77088298
Haven't women's salaries grown faster than men since the introduction of professionalism in women's football?
>>
>>77088298
>hey get less money because less people watches them and this happens because of sexism

stopped reading there, shitty bait
>>
>>77088461
You should keep reading, because I justified that
>>
>>77085087
yes
>>
>>77085087
I want to have missionary sex with Alex Morgan.
>>
>>77088586
Same. While wearing a cowboy hat. In Ohio. With Luke Bryan blasting on the radio. With a bud, and my Levi's around my ankles.
>>
>>77085195
/thread
>>
>>77088480
You didn't justify shit.
>>
>>77088298
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>77087775
>on twitter
>like a true gangsta

keked harder than I probably should
>>
>>77085087

Wait? They are actually getting paid? WTF?
>>
>>77087688
AULASED
>>
its a neverending spiral of more ridiculous opinions

at wimbledon people were complaining because FEDERER and MURRAY were on centre court meanwhile ostapenko vs muruguruza was on court 2.

"its all self-perpetuating because you dont give womens matches the chance to go on centre court." meanwhile i'm sure you take a poll and 99.9% of anyone would rather see fed and murray over anyone else man or woman. so the argument is nullified because they are picking the worst examples in the first place. whoever is fighting for this is not too bright, at least in the tennis circles.
>>
That was the GOAT US sports uni desu, it should be brought back permanently.
>>
>>77085087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w

OP you raging faggot, take this. You'll know when to use it.
>>
>>77087688
A U L A S

U

L

A

S
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.