[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't imagine himself going to /sp/ before a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 133752123670.jpg (10KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
133752123670.jpg
10KB, 200x205px
>he doesn't imagine himself going to /sp/ before a game and doing an 'ask me anything' thread and then taking a picture of himself with proof and then making subtle /sp/ shoutouts at the post game interview
>>
>>77084678
has the scenario described actually occurred before?
>>
>>77084678
I do that but with /mu/
>>
I'm Lebron James AMA
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
21KB, 443x332px
>>77084678
>post game interview after a win while being the underdog
>what do you have to say to all the people that didn't believe you will win today?
>APOLOGIZE
>*goes away*

ISHYGDDT
>>
>how are you feeling after this loss?
>i'm feelin pretty EXPOSED at this moment
>>
>>77084678
>win the final
>post match interview
>"so what do you have to say to all the people who criticized you throughout the season?"
>"what did they mean by this?"
>>
>>77084986
>>77085006
>>77085074
kek
>>
>>77084678

I'm a professional footballer that will be playing in a competitive game tomorrow.

AMA
>>
>>77085124
What team?
>>
>>77084986

this would work so well out of context that i'd actually pay to see an athlete do it
>>
>>77084986
That would immediately make the player a twitter darling
>>
>player takes his pants down and leaves a dump trying to imitate perro caca
>>
>imagine yourself setting up an AMA on /sp/ on a non gameday
>imagine becoming a legend on /sp/ and having an army of /sp/artans defending your honor on twitter whenever you talk about being pro Trump
>imagine all the butthurt in the media from your political views but you are at Lebron James/Messi level of dominance so only women and nu-males really hate you
>>
>>77086383
>imagine making fun of your critics by saying they do it for free
>>
I'm not 12 years old so, no, I don't have a fantasy that pathetic.
>>
>>77086575
happy 13th birthday
>>
File: smug6.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
smug6.png
142KB, 511x564px
>not hinting at but never confirming you go on /sp/ and then watching anons go mad speculating
>>
>not tattooing the sp goats' crest on your body
>doing the ">" sign with your fingers when you talk shit about your rivals
>not saying things like "costanza.jpg" and "ISHYGDDT" during press conferences
>>
>>77086383
>imagine becoming a legend on /sp/
this is what you think would happen but in reality you'd just get memed to death and shit on by everyone here
>>
>>77084678
I do this.
>>
>>77090511
If people loved Ian, I don't see how the majority of /sp/ would love a real athlete.
>>
>>77090511
yeah, that's what happened to Brennan Williams, he was an anime-loving black guy who posted on 4chan and got drafted to the NFL, he came on /sp/ and did an AMA, and everyone just shit on him and called him nigger and memed him off the site
>>
>>77091675
Kek, have you got a link or screenshot?
>>
>>77091786
Viewing the Wikipedia article history is mildly amusing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brennan_Williams&diff=prev&oldid=552500917
>>
>>77091873
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brennan_Williams&diff=552503073&oldid=552503061
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brennan_Williams&diff=552504861&oldid=552504819
>>
>>77091873
Excellent stuff
I'm sure he knew he was going to get a bit of racial banter doing an AMA here, and he did it anyway. Fair play to him
>>
>>77091921
From his actual wiki
>Williams has appeared in various streams on the YouTube channel The Third Wheel, most notably in the role of The Batsu Sama, the scariest person in the world.[17][18] Recently he joined the main series of the channel Thrilling Intent, as an unknown new comer with a bionic arm and a love for traps.[19]
>a love for traps
Good to see he's still repping the chan
>>
>>77088782
pretty much this, fucking casuals,

>anon, what did you think of the opposing team
>I don't rate them
>>
>Hey I just wanna say hi to my boys at 4chan sp. Best social network with the best memes on the internet, see you all there
>>
I imagine being a successful musician and all my meme Facebook & Twitter posts being posted on /mu/ with threads asking "am I /theirguy/"
>>
>>77084678
faggots too young to know about that newfag who won Big Brother while posting on 4chan
>>
>>77092621
Based Ian
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.