[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Espn currently shilling for durant and his excuse video explaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: ASS8dlO.jpg (27KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
ASS8dlO.jpg
27KB, 480x576px
Espn currently shilling for durant and his excuse video explaining why "he doesn't even care" but he obviously does care otherwise he'd shut the fuck up about not caring.

Espn is buttering him up for an espy and it makes me puke. He's a coward who couldn't beat the game on hard so he changed the difficulty to easy like a cupcake bitch.
>>
>>77074689
They've been doing the same thing with that bum Javale McGee.

The bay area media in particular are trying to frame it like he's not a knucklehead anymore and that the "culture" of the Warriors fixed him.

Regarding Durant, if you look on /r/nba pay attention to threads made about Durant, particularly ones from people with new accounts or no flairs. Almost immediately, if it's pro-Durant, it will get glided three or four times. This reeks of a PR team trying to fix his shitty image. I don't buy it. Once a snake always a snake.
>>
>lose 3-1 lead to fiercest conference rival in semis
>join the team that cucked you so you can finally win after whining about players not staying for the long hau
It's like the r.edditors who defend this would go hang out with the guy who just fucked his girlfriend
Beta bitch
>>
>>77074741
durant is definitely petty enough to hire a PR team to win him internet points online. He's an attention whore.. When he first showed up to cali, he made a post on reddit to find out "what's up", as if he couldn't find out on his own. He's a baby back bitch attention whore snake cupcake

The r/nba gsw durant/curry circlejerk also makes me puke.. I avoid
>>
>>77074800
>gsw circlejerk

>top comments were literally just 3-1 lead jokes and my next chapter memes
>>
>>77074950
K.
>>
File: Game 5.png (22KB, 907x226px)
Game 5.png
22KB, 907x226px
>>
Bitch ass nigga
>>
>>77076326
You forgot your point there... Care to make it?
>>
>>77076440
I concur
>>
>>77078297
Westbrook is ass and was holding KD back
>>
>>77074741
>>77074800
>Op same fagging this hard
Lol Durant and the warriors will be the greatest of all time. The rest of your basketball watching life will people will praise them. Deal. With. It.
>>77078404
This is objectively true. Can't wait for pg to find out too.
>>
>>77078404
Had the same +- as kd in the stats you posted.

kd played like shit and is a major reason that team couldn't close out the 3-1 lead over the warriors

And then kd runs like a bitch to the team he folded against, and plays on easy mode. How can you defend he bitch ass play and choices? Must mean you a bitch ass too
>>
>>77078546
Can't wait for kd to have another season ruining injury, and laugh as gsw start getting beat

None of the greats left for the team that beat them in the playoffs. kd is a baby back bitch, and he always will be a baby back bitch.

Have a cupcake
>>
>>77079094
>muh +/-
Westbrook couldn't even shot 40% against the fucking Warriors. How can you defend a ball hogging chucker who only cares about his stats?
>>
>>77074689
There are people here in Oklahoma who are planning their revenge against this weak minded nigger

We don't take kindly to traitors here. Him and his fat whale mama

Most of America would be behind us taking care of business too. It's about time we show these NBA players that they are property not people
>>
>>77079335
I'm defending the MVP; a true competitor who doesn't run from adversity.

You're defending a traitor who will be forever known for his cowardice
>>
>>77079559
Westbrook is a bitch for staying on a team that will never have a championship run. If he wanted to prove himself why not go to a team that will actually face other contenders in the playoffs? He's sitting back on the excuse of "bad teammates" so he doesn't ever have to win and can stat his pads
>>
File: 1470491331528.png (11KB, 948x158px) Image search: [Google]
1470491331528.png
11KB, 948x158px
>>77078546
yo shut up
>>
>>77079608
Are you really that delusional to believe OKC won't be in the playoffs this year? Wow, what a dipshit

I sure am glad classic pros like MJ, Bird, and Magic didn't run away to better teams. What a "hey, I'm going to puss out" mentality we have going on in the nba. Sure is sad. And pathetic. And WEAK

But you support it, because you're a baby back bitch too
>>
>>77079954
They'll be in the playoffs, but they don't stand a chance. Mainly because Westbrook would prefer they lose
>>
>>77074771
This is the perfect example..

Except not only did baby back bitch durant let some other dude fuck and steal his girl... He moved in with them two months later on the terms that he could get sloppy seconds like a baby back bitch

Just because she called you mvp afterwards, doesn't change the fact that you got whooped, surrendered like a cupcake, and then celebrated sloppy seconds from a whore!! DURANT IS A BETA BABY BACK BITCH!!!

And his legacy will forever be: COWARD
>>
>>77080117
You're not even coherent anymore. Have some sloppy seconds, champ!
>>
>>77080195
Westbrook would prefer to never have the pressure of winning so that he can pad his stats instead, just like this season
>>
File: 1386539921219.jpg (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1386539921219.jpg
115KB, 640x480px
>There are literal cowfuckers in OKC who STOLE THEIR TEAM, were lucky enough to have one HOFer plus drafting two more in Wussell and Harden and can't deal with the fact they actually have to struggle as a fan base for once

no one cares about you irrelevant Homesteaders
>>
>>77080390
Golden state literally ruined the once competitive nba playoffs by recruiting a baby back coward bitch and making an olympic style team which only the spurs could beat (until the gsw cheap shotted kawhi intentionally)

And I'm a SA fan, faggot. I only created this thread because of how obvious it is espn and the espys are trying to suck durants sloppy seconds shot tier coward cock, which he clearly doesn't deserve because he is a baby back bitch loser who let the gsw run a train on his main ho

KD IS A BITCH COWARD AND DOESN'T DESERVE SHIT BUT A COCK SLAP FROM CURRYS TINY DICK WHILE THE DONKEY FUCKER GREEN WATCHES!!
>>
>>77080332
Apparently you don't watch the nba down under. Westbrook was the only player worth anything on that team. Had to do
>>
>>77080332
Are you retarded? The pressure of never winning was extremely reduced by joining a team that broke the regular season record and fucked up in the ass in the playoffs
He joined the easiest ride to a title, that's what KD did
>>
>>77085287
They're opposite ends of the spectrum and I agree KD did it too, but ti say Russel isn't is retarded. One side is the KD side where you take the easy ride, and the other side is the Russel side where you never ever get on
>>
>Bronsexuals STILL this mad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Why are they pushing Curry and Durant so hard? What are these kikes trying to pull?
>>
Daily reminder Durant would already have had a ring in 2012 (and therefore wouldn't have left OKC) if LeChoke hadn't fled and formed his superteam after losing to the mighty Big Three of Dwight Howard, Hedo Turkeyglu and Jameer Nelson
>>
>>77085479
Again, if you think Russ and PG won't compete for a top 4 spot in the west this season you're a retard down under. They will make the playoffs and have a shot. They won't beat my Spurs or the 3jacks, but they'll be there competing.

I'd take WB + PG > Harden/CP3 any day.

You should watch more basketball before you comment
>>
>>77086257
Paul George doesn't give a shit. He's just waiting until he can go to the Lakers and get paid.
>>
>>77079371
>false flagging on a Maori ferret legging forum
for what purpose?
>>
>>77080390
>the fans of a franchise STOLE their team
>fuck them for being fans! they should have rioted against the legal purchase of a franchise and its approved by the NBA relocation!
>I'll show them, I'll replace consonants in Bestbrook's name to convey childish pronunciation in the middle of a blog post telling them no one cares about them
You showed them
>>
>>77086402
Until he makes the finals next year HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't be a bitch like durant tonight, laugh it up you vicarious aussie nba fan faggot
>>
>>77090320
>Fans literally stole the team by supporting an arena-less NO hornets team
What fucking year is it?
>>
>>77084982

Bandwagon spurs fan upset about cheap shotting when their team happily did the same thing years ago.
>>
>>77091803
Don't pretend to understand things that happened when you were in elementary school
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.