[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do European soccer fans expect everyone to conform to their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: frog_thinking.png (58KB, 389x418px) Image search: [Google]
frog_thinking.png
58KB, 389x418px
Why do European soccer fans expect everyone to conform to their opinions regarding what sports are popular in their own countries? Why are they so upset regarding other countries not conforming to their wishes of the entire world having soccer as their #1 sport? Are they not satisfied enough with 3/4 of the world already on board and want the whole 100%? Really makes me think they're on to something..
>>
Why do Americans love eating cheeseburgers so much?
>>
>>77073292
O B S S E S S I O N
>>
Why do Burgers eat ranch on their pizza?
>>
>>77073292
I don't think anything you wrote there is true, strange post frog poster
>>
Dumbass OP there's literally nothing Europeans hate more than Americucks being involved in football
>>
>>77073292
They are arrogant people. They're just like americans except more awful inside whereas americans tend to be up front if they like you or not
They're just salty they're irrelevant and the US is the daddy of the world so they cling on to ancient past that's irrelevant and doesn't apply to their lives at all
>>
>>77074131
glacial post iiaqhwyf
>>
>>77074002
Have you ever tried it?
>>
>>77073292
Just a question for the butthurt euros getting ready to make the same three fat jokes; Why do they call playing in an international game a cap? Do they get free hats afterwards?
>>
why are Americans so butthurt that they have to keep making threads about Europeans and soccer whereas there's one European thread about American sports every 2 months?
>>
>>77074270
Little brother syndrome. We want to be part of the discussion in the world's most important sport, and no one takes us seriously when we try. In 10 years, when the sport is actually mainstream popular, it won't be nearly as insufferable.
>>
>>77074290
oh hey lebbit
>>
>>77074240
ranch is fucking awful
>>
>>77073292
Worst
Pepe
EVER
>>
>>77074302
>calling things a website because the internet is your entire life, so you can't think of an actual insult
Sad!
>>
>>77074326
shit dude clam down
>>
>>77074290
>>77074245
>>77073292

Concerning America, I think most of Euros have a superiority and an inferiority complex at the same time. Maybe by trying to impose football/soccer on you this is our way to express this.
>>
>>77073292
It's called football, you moron.
>>
>>77074326
absolutely btfo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.