[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only one who sees the striking parallels.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: parallels.png (287KB, 413x460px) Image search: [Google]
parallels.png
287KB, 413x460px
I can't be the only one who sees the striking parallels. I will start with the obvious:

- both Kaiba and Ronaldo are way taller than Yugi and Messi
- stupid blonde and black hair vs. normal looking hair
- despite putting more effort into their style of playing the game they still get beaten by the little shit because he's just more skilled
- Yugi and Messi are slightly younger than Kaiba and Ronaldo
- both Kaiba and Ronaldo have the "rags to riches" story behind them
- both seem cold and unforgiving at first but are soft on the inside
- both are the all-around more sexy person and seem to make the better father but Yugi/Messi are still the favorites of the otherwise neutral masses

Do you agree? Is there a name for these two archetypes they are representing? Are there any other rivals like this in another sport?
>>
wow weeaboo go hang yourself from a mosque
>>
>>77065786
Fpbp
>>
>>77065786
resort to arguing the muricans icenigger
>>
>>77065786
/thread
>>
>>77065786
cmon, yugioh, dballz and other similar stuff is the only weebshit that's worth it
>>
>>77065894
don't (You) me ever again. I am sick of all the muzzienaldo cancer on this board
>>
yea but at what point did ronaldo threaten to kill himself in order to force a loss from messi
>>
>not posting this on /trans/

You blew it
>>
>>77065773
>Ronaldo is sasuke and messi is naruto
>Ronaldo is killua and messi is adult gon
>Ronaldo is Aqua and messi is megumin
>Ronaldo is bakugo and messi is shouto
>>
>>77065989
I don't know any of these.
But Ronaldo could also be Gary Oak and Messi could be Ash. I'm literally out of animes I watched after these two
>>
>>77066036
kek me too
>>
name a better archetype

>you can't
>>
>>77065989
the speed racer to my racer x
>>
File: f44.png (541KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
f44.png
541KB, 480x480px
Vegeta > Goku

(Vegeta acheived SSGSS by himself)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.