[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shall we settle this once and for all? Who have the most plastic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: ARSEnal.png (151KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ARSEnal.png
151KB, 870x1024px
Shall we settle this once and for all? Who have the most plastic, degenerate, useless piece of shit fans? I think the answer is obvious.

>pic related.
>>
>implying you're scared
>>
>>77058404
>arsenal fans
>plastic
I don't think you know the meaning of the word, but nice try making a thread with big buzzwords you heard on 4chinz
>>
>>77058713
fucking lol if you believe this
>>
Real Madrid is the only answer. No other club comes close.
>>
>>77058404
>most plastic, degenerate, useless piece of shit fans?

That's not St. Pauli in your picture
>>
>>77058925
Arsenal and Madrid are level IMO
>>
in england the most plastic fanbase is manchester united

worldwide its maybe chelsea, madrid, barca or united
>>
>>77058960
Arsenal fans are entitled and deluded, but at least they stick with their shitty club despite them not winning anything relevant in over 10 years. Real Madrid are pretty much the definition of a plastic club, Raul was one of Madrid's most important players ever and Schalke gave him a better send-off than Real Madrid after he spent a couple of years there. If you think that Arsenal or any other club comes close then you're just ignorant.
>>
>>77058404
That's not PSG though
>>
>>77058404
United clearly has the most plastic fanbase
>>
>being this butthurt about a perennially mediocre club that happens to have a large foreign fanbase because it invested in that early
>>
>>77059629
/thread
>>
Madrid
United

These are your only two options. Arsenal are pathetic, don't get me wrong, but they're not plastic.
>>
Plymouth Argyle
>>
here on /sp/ it's probably ManUtd
>>
Dinamo Zagreb's "Fag Blue Boys" have a collective IQ of 63.
>>
United and Real
no contest
>>
>>77059091
t. Arsenal support who is also a nigger

Disregarded
>>
>>77059886
t. africa
>>
Arsenal are plastic in that their foreign fans in particular choose them to avoid being labeled plastic. Because they're good enough to support and have a chance at winning something/are always until now in the UCL, but bad enough that they won't be labeled as band wagoners. They're as reddit as it gets
>>
>>77059907
I know you're not old enough to remember it but Arsenal used to be very good, most of the foreign fans started supporting them back then.
>>
File: thumb_9228_default_news_size_5.jpg (531KB, 850x512px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_9228_default_news_size_5.jpg
531KB, 850x512px
People bandwagon this club for the "passion", which is even worse, because they're trying to avoid being called bandwagon that way, because they think the lack of domestic success and the YNWA gives them a plastic pass.
>>
File: 1460659648590.png (746KB, 599x445px) Image search: [Google]
1460659648590.png
746KB, 599x445px
>>77058404
That isn't Liverpool my friend
>>
>>77059950
Yea I remember, what's your point?
>>
sounders
>>
>>77060101

implying anyone cares enough about MLELS to regard them
>>
>>77060130
>taking australians posts seriously

rookie mistake kiddo
>>
>Supporting a team that hasn't won the league for 13 years
>Plastic
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.