[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix it, /sp/? Hard mode: Celtic and Rangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (7KB, 315x160px)
download.png
7KB, 315x160px
How would you fix it, /sp/?

Hard mode: Celtic and Rangers stay in the SPL
>>
First I would bomb Japan and then abolish the SPL.
>>
Invest in Hearts and Hibs

Edinburgh is an attractive place, both teams are already well supported, and he standard of Celtic and Rangers has dropped so much that it wouldn't take that much money to compete with them
>>
Strip the titles of any team found by the supreme court to be cheating
>>
>>77039740
Hard mode
>redraft all the players from Celtic to other teams
Easy mode
>put Celtic in EPL
>>
>>77039919
alternative:
somehow get all the non-rangers fans to stop being such whiny children
>>
>>77039740
Bomb the SPL out of existence and let celtic and rangers settle into mediocrity as league one teams
>>
Combine with Wales, Ireland, NI for a great britain meme league
>>
>>77039740

Give it a massive television deal. Money is the only way to improve teams in modern football.
>>
Find owners who actually have money and fans who can blow theirs rather than blowing it on blow and heroin
>>
>>77039740
Adjust dates of the league so it starts and finishes one month earlier than it does currently.
Rangers didn't have any pre-season games lined up this year, as they were expecting to progress through the lower stages of the Europa league leaving them little time for warm-up games prior to the start of the season
>>
>>77039740

Allow the biggest Irish league/ league of ireland clubs into the the league
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.