[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies have to ruin everything? Now Sportsmania is dying.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (124KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 800x450px
Why do normies have to ruin everything? Now Sportsmania is dying.

-----------

I'm honestly sick to death of coming on here to read complaint after complaint - when all the admins know what the problem is. It's you. The users. Harsh but true.

Simply put, we're a victim of our own success and quality. Sportsmania started off with a small but knowledgable group of users. A group that knew what they were doing and how to do it. I don't know if this is news to you lot, but what you, and we, are doing isn't exactly above board. The old users knew that, you lot don't seem to get the message no matter how many times it's spelt out to you.

You like the service? Great. So do we. And we want to keep it alive. Both in terms of quality and pure existence. And we won't be able to do that with old Nigel from Surrey who bought a 'kodi box' off eBay telling every person he meets that they have to chuck Sky and come here immediately. We've even got users posting about it daily on social media and open forums. It blows our minds the stupidity.

You are putting the service you love at risk. Both in terms of oversubscription, which we do our best to combat, and more importantly in terms of making us a target. It is literally unbelievable to us how utterly cretinous some of our users can be. If you were frauding the dole would you be posting on Facebook about it, and advising everyone do the same? No? Didnt think so.

Use a bit of common fucking sense. If people can't find their way here by themselves. We don't want them. If they can't set their service up themselves. We don't want them. If they have to buy a 'Kodi Box' off some scammer, we certainly don't fucking want them. We do not need your advertisements. We need your common sense. And if you can't give us that, we won't be worth recommending anyway because we either won't exist, or won't exist at the same level of quality and reliability.
>>
Nice blog post. Didn't read.
>>
And if any of you think this is harsh. Good. It was supposed to be. If any of you want to leave because you think that you've behaved like the idiots criticised in this post. Good! Great to see you go. Email me for a refund of your active sub and I'll gladly see the back of you and every one of your ilk.

To our decent members, which I hope is still the majority, please spread the word not to spread the word. Don't recommend us to your Uncle Gary, 71, who needs help setting up his Sky+. Do not talk about us on Social Media. Do not tell everyone at work to bin Sky and get this instead. If in doubt, think of us as Fight Club and remember the rules. You are actively shooting yourself in the foot, and us in the chest.

---------------

Sportsmania owners spitting straight fire. But it does sound like they're on the verge of dying. That'll suck.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.