[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave all the racism bullshit out of it What would you honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: nba[1].png (18KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
nba[1].png
18KB, 328x328px
Leave all the racism bullshit out of it

What would you honestly do to fix this broken, corrupt league? Is it too far gone to fix? Would it take a year-long or longer lockout to overhaul the entire shitheap?
>>
>corrupt, broken league
It is not. It's just there are two good teams with some players that stand out from the others. All the other problems you see are your anus being sore because the team you follow is shit.
>>
remove the black people
>>
>>77004949
Just make it so teams can't go over the salary cap.
>>
>>77004949
>or longer lockout to overhaul the entire shitheap?
I'd argue that the league has become a worse product after every lockout. Another one might be the nail in the coffing
>>
>>77004949
More strict salary cap. See: NFL.
>>
There needs to be some kind of rule preventing all-stars from leaving so much money on the table. Something like:

"If you were ever top 3 in MVP voting, and you are currently an all-star* you are required to take a max contract".

That prevents players like Durant and prime Wade from leaving so much money on the table, allowing these crazy superteams to be assembled.

*This clause would protect ex-MVPs or MVP runner ups who are old or no longer good (Dirk, Rose, Wade, etc.).
>>
>Have a salary cap
>You can go over it and just pay a little extra money
meme league
>>
Dumb question, but how do the league enforce the salary caps again?
>>
>>77005063
Players union / media would never let it happen now, taking money away from black athletes is too racist.
>>
end free agency
end national tv deal so bad teams stop being complacent

>>77005063
soft cap of 95 million, bunch of exemptions and luxury taxes, too many to greentext
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_salary_cap
>>
>>77004981
I disagree. The NBA actually got more popular after 2011

But honestly, this league is such utter abominable trash right now that I think the only way to fix it is to literally shut it down for a year or more to have everyone get together to tear it down completely. CBA, draft process, salaries, TV contracts, how the league does social media, officiating, all of it needs to be overhauled

Like the NCAA death penalty
>>
>>77004949
>Don't give me the correct answers because I don't like them!
Half the sports fans are black, a majority of the are shitskins. This is who the league has to appeal to and this is why the league is garbage. That's all it is. The only reason it's not 100x worse is they need people to fill the stands and Niggers are to poor to do so.
>>
>>77005101
>>77005156
Not that, I mean, what are the instruments preventing teams to pay more than the declared salary?
>>
remove the commie cap and purge the kikes. ditch the 3 second rule and bring back handchecking.
>>
>>77005170
The reason I said to leave racism out of it is because always turning to race is a cop-out, Trumptard.

I understand the constant tying in of rap music and liberal political conversations into the league being aimed at black people.

But there are so many problems with this league that go beyond "DURR DA FANS R NIGGERS XDDDDD". The league top to bottom is abominable.

It really sucks because basketball is actually pretty fun to play, but the NBA as a league has ruined it.
>>
>>77005190
league gets to audit teams bank accounts

if a owner violates it, they violate the franchise agreement and can lose their team
>>
>>77004949
>max contracts are now 50% of the cap
>hard salary cap

That fixes the competitive balance

>remove the corner three

That reduces the problem of teams taking 3s all game.

And now a meme rule change

>all free throws are reviewed by an off court ref crew as they happen
>this ref crew can also call fouls that the on court refs miss

This removes flopping and superstar calls

>all free throws are awarded at the end of the quarter

This prevents the game from grinding to a halt and allows the end of the game to be interesting because the trailing team might be able to catch up with their free throws
>>
Remove blacks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.