[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wayne Rooney arrives at Everton training ground ahead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: wooney.jpg (87KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
wooney.jpg
87KB, 768x432px
>Wayne Rooney arrives at Everton training ground ahead of move from Manchester United

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

WE HAVE ACTUALLY SIGNED WELL SO FAR, YOUNG PROMISING PLAYERS

ROONEY WOULDNT BOTHER COMING BACK IF HE WAS JUST GOING TO SIT ON THE BENCH AS HE COULD DO THAT AT UNITED AND GET TWICE AS MUCH MONEY, WHICH MEANS HES ACTUALLY GOING TO BE A KEY PLAYER IN THE SQUAD

WHY KOEMAN YOU KEK FUCKING WHY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
am I right in thinking that >you are in the europal eague this year? that's a fucking ton of extra matches, plenty of opportunities for him to start in non-key games
as long as united are carrying at least half of his wages, it doesn't seem like a terrible signing to me
>>
>>76997282
can't wait to see him sent off in the merseyside derby
>>
File: 0633 - JQsQbtb.jpg (22KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
0633 - JQsQbtb.jpg
22KB, 446x362px
i feel the same but i guess he had no other options and wanted to stay in england
>>
File: IMG_1139.jpg (23KB, 353x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.jpg
23KB, 353x376px
>Everton are willingly taking a player we're paying to leave

He'll be on the bench by November. He's not even close to premier league quality these days.
>>
I feel like people really don't understand just how bad Rooney has become. The few goals he actually does score are usually flukes now too.
>>
File: sharp teeth.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sharp teeth.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>76997282
he was weighing his options and decided the best course of action was to annoy Anons on a Laotian basket weaving website
>>
Rooney will unironically have a great season, stop being a faggot and get on board with a great footballing story.
>>
>>76998271
try another sport. Football is too complicated for you
>>
Just shows how low Everton's standards are

Rooney isn't even an Everton legend, how long was he even there as a starter? 1 season?
>>
He should have just bit the bullet and taken the money from LA galaxy
>>
>>76998485
this man gets it
>>
>>76998485
Why? That would mean moving countries and going to a shit league. Everton is a great move for him, its his boyhood club and he doesn't have to move his family at all.
>>
>>76998485
are you implying they'd pay him £150k/week? Are you implying he's 1% as marketable as Beckham?
>>
>>76997282
>create the best young prospect in english football in 45 years
>immediately ask to leave his hometown club before hes even won anything
>sell him to local rival before hes even a man
>neverton fans all burn his shirt and hate him
>he goes on to become their top scorer and englands top scorer
>he becomes fat, old, useless and on 300k a week despite being clearly retired and worthless
>sign him back and save manure millions
>act like hes some kind of everton legend and thinks the fans will welcome him back with open arms after he spent his career with the enemy

why are neverton so cucked?
>>
>Implying Rooney and Barkley aren't going to be class la
>>
>>76998741

Rooney was kind of a big deal for some odd reason. One of the few soccer stars Americans really knew about in the 2000's.
>>
>>76998741
also not sure if the dumb yank is implying that a potato headed scouser who has never lived outside of the north west of england could be happy and survive in the fucking absolute opposite of the north west of england, california.

If he went to the Galaxy he'd be in rehab and divorced within 4 months
>>
>yfw he rejuvenates his career as SS again

The biggest mistake was convincing him he can play as a midfielder/attacking mid.
>>
>>76998861
This.

Rooney isn't any less talented than he was all those years ago and hes not over the hill in terms of age either. The fuckery of Moyes, Van Lel and Mouyes has just fucked with his head and left him short of confidence. Stick him where he wants to play and watch him bag 20 this year
>>
>>76998890
Injuries though. Acceleration has always been a big part of his game but he started becoming too slow a couple of seasons ago hence playing deeper.
>>
>Be striker
>Have potential to be world class striker
>Start showing world class abilities
>"Wayne, you're a great striker, but we need a midfielder-"
>"Do you want me to suggest one?"
>"No I want you to become one"
>"Why don't you just buy one? This is Man U with a blank cheque and you're one of the most respected managers in the world"
>"Aye. So from noo on I want you in midfield and when you play for England you'll play as a striker"
>"Thanks boss!"
>SAF
>Not a total fraud

SAF got fucking obsessed with converting players (especially forwards) into midfielders instead of just buying a fucking midfielder. Then whoever was managing England always played him as a forward and he was always shit because he didn't have a "fixed" position.

>>76998890
>It's because he's not a midfielder/AM
>It was Moyes, Van Lel and Mouyes who did that to him

Are you braindead?
>>
>>76998805
i don't agree with this at all but i lol'd hard. nice one desu
>>
>>76998972
Is that why he converted Ronaldo from a Winger into a Striker
>>
He had a good season last season as a midfielder, Van Gaal made him look good there
>>
Everton sounds like a name a Brazilian would have.
>>
File: Alex-Ferguson.jpg (49KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Ferguson.jpg
49KB, 615x409px
Fergie was right again. Should have sold him when Fergie announced retirement and admitted Rooney submitted transfer request (again the cunt)

Literally non of the silverware since then was because of Rooney
>>
>>76999063
}Being this new
>>
soccer is fucking gay lol
>>
>>76999063
Canada sounds like a name a Jap would have
>>
>>76999112
So is your dad
>>
File: moyes 6 (six).jpg (23KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
moyes 6 (six).jpg
23KB, 615x409px
>>76999078
>300k a week

Every time
>>
>>76999112
>Being this homophobic.

Wow, biggot much? It's 2017, suburban and rural retard, get with the times
>>
>>76999063
it literally is
>>
>building a stadium next door to the shitworks
>buying shit players

Kinell
>>
>>76999412
They built a stadium next to Anfield? Bit cheeky
>>
>>76999447
They did, now they're building one next to an actual sewerage plant
>>
>>76999484
Melwood?
>>
>>76998389
Why do you say that when he's right?
>>
WE ARE WITNESSING THE THIRD ERA OF ROONEY
>>
>>76998485
He did a documentary with Lineker a couple years ago and it was clear to me then that he'd never leave the north west of England. His family and extended family are extremely settled in the area.
>>
>>76999569
>multi-millionaire
>never leave the north west of England

how depressing
>>
>>76998769
>save manure millions
pretty sure theyll pay a large part of his wages till 2019
>>
>>76997282
On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy is Tony Bellew right now?
>>
>>76998972
SAF turned Rooney into a utility player because he could tell he was fucking done. Rooney only played as a striker or an attacker in a front 3 between 2004-2010. Those were his only world class or potentially world class years. Then he fucked his ankle in Munich and was never the same player again. If Fergie had his way, Rooney would have been gone by 2013. It's Rooney who wants to be a midfielder - that's where he'll play for Everton. He thinks he can hide in games by sitting deep and playing sideways passes to the fullbacks.
>>
>>76999078
>Literally non of the silverware since then was because of Rooney

Also, Man Utd never won anything of note when they relied on Rooney as the club's best player and primary source of goals. 2006-2009 league titles and CL were because of Ronaldo. 2010/11 Rooney missed massive chunks of the season and was sent to Nike fat camp. Berbatov and Hernandez dragged the team to the title. And in 2012/13 Van Persie won them the title. Rooney's most prolific seasons - 2009/10 and 2011/12 - saw Man Utd win one league cup.
>>
Rooney has been playing professionally since he was 16, that's the reason why he looked 40 when he should be at his peak (29). A lot of players get that injury don't give me that excuse.
United will be paying Lukaka to leave in the next few years, screencap this.
>>
>>76999595
maybe he lives like a king there
>>
>>76999959
>playing professionally since he was 16

Not uncommon. Injuries have affected him because he's had the same ones constantly throughout his career.
>>
>>77000154
Also he smokes, drinks heavily and just generally hasn't taken care of his body.
>>
>>76999642
This
>>
>>77000186
[citation needed]
>>
>>76997282
End of an era. A fitting close to the Age of Rooney for him to come back to where it all began.
>>
It's a pretty common move to sign a veteran to push your young not yet totally proven players, so they don't stagnate.

Are europeans really this retarded?
>>
>>77000186
That too.

Fucking idiot, no doubt one of the most talented English players ever yet a completely bog average career.
>>
Shit talking aside, does he have anything to offer Everton? I don't understand this transfer
>>
>>77000373
Seriously mate? Every summer he gets into an absolute state. He goes on a bender at least a couple of times each season and is known to be, at least, a social smoker.
>>
>>77000445
Are Americans this ignorant? Rooney is finished. If anything he's going to be a bad influence on Everton's young players with his shit lifestyle. They're only doing this to raise their profile as a club.
>>
>>76997282
Jersey sells bitch nigga
>>
>>77000373
there's videos of him getting pissed and getting knocked out by phil bardsley
>>
>>77000631

experience, calm in possession, still a great passer as long as they aren't 40 yard hollywood balls. I imagine he can be useful sat behind the wingers and/or attacking midfielders picking the right passes to start attacks

still there are players out there who can do all that and more. I guess he's a safer option though
>>
Wayne Rooney's a fucking mong, I hope he tears an ACL
>>
>>76997282
He's a good player, he'll be a good fit for Everton.

The rooney hate meme is retarded
>>
>>77001187
You've not watched him much in the last two years have you? He can barely control a ball these days. He constantly drops deep because he can't handle even a little pressure from opposition players and his ability to run and make space for himself is long gone.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.