[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Conor McGregor will knock out Floyd Mayweather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Daily reminder that Conor McGregor will knock out Floyd Mayweather on the 26th of August. There is zero doubt about this. The odds are really good now, if you bet now you will get a good deal and make a lot of money when the results are in. I'm warning you. This is your time to get in NOW because I think that the odds will change after Tuesday when Conor destroys Floyd mentally.

Do it now!
>>
File: 127617261726.png (202KB, 1230x612px) Image search: [Google]
127617261726.png
202KB, 1230x612px
Pic related is my bet slip as of right now. Will be betting more.

Don't miss this golden opportunity lads!! I'm simply looking out for now to make some easy money.
>>
>>76991923
you*
>>
McGregor wont win, his mental game is overrated, Floyd is a fucking idiot and will be immune to the paddytalk
>>
>>76993109
>McGregor wont win, his mental game is overrated
You fags say this in every fight. It's time to quit.
>>
op can you tell me what the odds of conor not landing a single punch are? I'm thinking of taking out a second mortgage for this fight
>>
>>76991663
lol this will be the easiest win of floyd's career. nice job pissing away your meme australian currency lad WEW

Pro tip from a real sharpshooter: BET ON MAYWEATHER DECISION
>>
>>76991663
the only good odds are first round KO and that is Conor's only chance to win
>>
>there are people who doubted The Hornet
>there are people who doubt McGregor
>>
Boxing is fucking gay in the first place. Mayweather just fucking leans back and gives his leg up or dips down because of the no below the belt rules. McGregor should just fucking sweep the ankle, knee him in the face, and put boxing to rest in the past as being as retarded as Tai Chi and make it a dead language like Latin with all the parts that matter remembered.
>>
theres 1 thing worse than mmafags

american mmafags
>>
>>76991663
Floyd will crush that hipster with one hand.
>>
File: 480.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>77000210
>Yeah dude hit him with the spinning head kick to the face then the elbow of death fuck yeah man cowabunga dude!

MMA fans are so fucking cringey, why do all of you sound like Bam Margera.
>>
Blacks are racially more gifted at fights than white people anyhow. It's just race realism: Mayweather will win this fight.
>>
>>76991663
Just took out a 50K line of credit lads, I'm gonna put it on mcgoober
Easy money, and I'll never have to work again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.