[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/DavidRo74294058 /status/8829595503279923

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: DEDnB0jVYAASsan.jpg (26KB, 720x568px) Image search: [Google]
DEDnB0jVYAASsan.jpg
26KB, 720x568px
https://twitter.com/DavidRo74294058/status/882959550327992320/photo/1

Andre Roberson just inked a 3-year $30 million dollar contract. How did he get away with this?

Should OKC do something to punish?
>>
>>76978367
its a good tip. that waiter just brought them food and dinks, and he gets a salary anyway.
>>
percentage based fees can fuck right off
>>
>>76978367
He overpaid
>>
>>76978367
his punishment is that he has to live/play in OKC.
>>
Why are waiters such entitled little fucks? Where's my tip for being a structural engineer? Every time somebody walks in my buildings they should tip me.
>>
I'd tip that too, even if I'm making 10 million a season. All he did was order a bottle. They literally just bring you the bottle, it's not a restaurant, he didn't even have to tip.
>>
>plus tip
KEK
>>
did he by any chance want to round it up to $500?
>>
>>76978488
Tipping is horrible enough, saying I have to tip the same percentage irrespective of situation is completely asinine.

If I go to some busy dumpy diner and order a bunch of shit for 4 that comes out to $50 I'm suppose to tip $7.50 where the waitress probably actually hustled to earn that that but I go to some overpriced meme place and order 2 things each for 2 and it comes out to $200 I'm suppose to tip $30 for a couple minutes of actual work? I don't think so.
>>
>>76978367
Nice fucking math btw
>>
File: stupidnigs.jpg (52KB, 430x318px) Image search: [Google]
stupidnigs.jpg
52KB, 430x318px
>Tip 13,97

NiggerMatics
>>
>tfw you serve an american who has no clue how to deal with tips here and you cheekily get more in the tip than they actually spent on the drinks
>>
According to the Twitter acct the waiter served him one bottle and then the waiter whines online about the tip. Fucking spic
>>
>>76978367
You're retarded. The bartender gave him a bottle. Literally just handed him the bottle. You don't tip for that.

>>76979103
The funny part is that Roberson already had paid for $100 in shots, and tipped $200 for that. So this waiter is being a complete ass about it, he already got $200 in tips and he's whining that he *only* got $13 more.
>>
>>76978656
That's exactly what happened.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQZiIvlXDa/?taken-by=flydre21&hl=en

>>76978789
>>76978971
He was drunk apparently
>>
File: 1473393974269.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473393974269.gif
2MB, 356x200px
In America, for whatever reason, waiters/servers are paid about half minimum wage, and tips are there to help compensate for that. It's expected you tip out 10-20% of your total bill. Obviously if the server was complete shit or food, you don't go that far, but that's what is expected here.

If you go to America to eat at a restaurent, expect to pay that amount for tip or this shit will happen, or you'll get on a "black list" for that restaurant, you'll get the worst server and shit service.

Just how it is, world.
>>
>>76981108
It's illegal for a company to actually pay beneath minimum wage if they are making over minimum wage once tips are included
>>
>>76981108
>Just how it is, world.

bad
>>
>>76978367
living in OKC is punishment enough
>>
>>76978367
This is such an easy lawsuit, I'd get the little faggot fired just to fuck with him.
>>
Only white """""""""men""""""""" have a """""""culture"""""" cucked enough to defend tipping.
>>
>waitress brings you $50 bottle
>waitress brings you $3000 bottle
>bottles are exactly the same
>one deserves a higher tip
Tipping is fucking retarded
>>
What an idiot
>>
>ameritips
>>
Just because he signed a deal doesn't mean the money shows up in his bank account the next day

Night probably just gets given an Amex with 5k limit and his accountant keeps track of it

Shit, by the time he's done paying his agent, accountant, lawyer, pr firm, taxes, nigga be lucky to clear 500 k

The nic cage days of signing a big deal and then buying Ferrari every day until you end up broke are over son

Fucking kippers show me your catfish bitch
>>
nobody in the nba is making $13/sec desu
>>
>>76980880
wow fuck the waiter then.
>>
>get cushy ass busboy big at the fancy restaurant in town where you make $150 straight untaxed cash a night
>blow it all by doing an Instagram post that you knew damn well was going to cause a stir

Kek, hope that faggot is proud when he gets a 'regular job' now at $15 an hour, no tips
>>
>>76978367
Kippers, just kill yourself already
>>
>I carried the food and drinks over and asked him how his night was going so I deserve $50
How the fuck do you complain making way over minimum wage while still working less hours?
>>
Where 2 cop kippers butt pic?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.