[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems Rangers might be stripped of SPL titles. http://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: sevco.jpg (15KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
sevco.jpg
15KB, 268x263px
It seems Rangers might be stripped of SPL titles.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-celtic-fans-clash-over-10754788

The tax fraud seems to have been going on from 2001 to 2010. They won 5 titles during that time so there's a chance they might be taken away because they're tainted.

Celtic fans should be pushing for this. The only real thing Rangers have over Celtic is that they've won 54 titles to Celtic's 48. Also if they're stipped, they might give the titles to the team that came second in those seasons, Celtic. Meaning the tally would then go 49 to Rangers and 53 to Celtic.

Thoughts?
>>
Opinions?
>>
Nothing's going to happen. No one cares.
>>
>SPL
zzzz
>>
>>76970413
>>76970415
Any action taken might have an effect on world football and fraud within the industry.
>>
>>76970433
Cool. But nothing's going to happen. Tax laws weren't technically broken and there are no criminal charges, so don't get your hopes up.
>>
Even IF I had a shit to give, I could not.
>>
>>76970464
Rangers have been found guilty of it on several occassions.

And it has effects on the pitch, with Rangers buying players and paying wages they couldn't afford normally.

I say strip them of the titles and send a positive message out that this kind of behaviour won't be tolerated.
>>
>>76970524
Why do you care? Are you Scottish?
>>
i thought rangers didn't exist anymore
>>
>>76970146

I feel sorry for the fans. Apparently they are all scientists, engineers, teachers, etc.
>>
>>76970565
It doesn't make a difference if I am or not.

As football fans we should want to see justice done.
>>
>>76970619
Titles could be stripped but in this case I doubt they will go to the 2nd, like 1993 French title (won by Marseille) or Armstrong Tour de France wins
>>
>>76970729
I guess so.

I just don't think those titles should be erased from history since all the different teams worked hard in those seasons only to be swindled out of their final positions.
>>
title stripping should have already happened years ago within the rules of the game, before this tax case result, because these EBT payments weren't declared to the football authorities, in breach of rules and meaning players were not registered properly.

when it came out at first any game an EBT paid player took part in should have been recorded as a 3-0 defeat for fielding ineligible players.

title stripping won't happen unless there's massive pressure from fans and other teams owners, the SFA/SPFL are spineless and just want to hide til it all blows over.
>>
>>76971057
>the SFA/SPFL are spineless and just want to hide til it all blows over.

This is true.

If Rangers hadn't cheated Celtic would have been 1st and maybe a team like Aberdeen could have been 2nd. This would've meant European football for Aberdeen and the money that would have gone with that. In other words they've been robbed and should be pushing the SFA for justice.
>>
This kind of internecine bullshit is why Scottish football is irrelevant. Celtic and Rangers literally bullying their way to national trophies without improving their football game. Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Azerbaijan are now ahead of Scotland in the UEFA rankings.
>>
>>76971666
>Celtic and Rangers literally bullying their way to national trophies
Celtic hasn't been found guilty of this type of corruption. So it's just Rangers bullying their way about.

>Celtic (...) without improving their football game

I think an invincible domestic run from Celtic means they've improved their game, and they did it honestly and fairly.
>>
>>76971725
Celtic managed to be the bad guys legally and sneakily, for example, stealing Hibs' identity and players as well as deliberately congesting Rangers' SPL fixture leading up to their UEFA Cup run by hastily organising a "Tour of Japan".

Oh, and an honorable mention to that time they exploited their ex-player's death to avoid an Old Firm game they knew they weren't gonna win.
>>
>>76971823
Signing players is stealing a club's identity? I guess Southhampton have 'stolen' Celtic's indentity as well.

>to avoid an Old Firm game they knew they weren't gonna win.

You do realise quite how shit your team is, right?

You have the most delusional fanbase in the world.
>>
>>76972003

>only show in town
>we're the people
>no surrender

They unironically still say shit like this.
>>
>>76972050
In their own minds they believe that, lel.
>>
BJK
>>
> Rangers supported by Huns who love the Queen
> Always shit on foreigners for coming here and using out NHS
> Rangers fans dont have jobs and their club defrauds HMRC

Glorious

HUNS BTFO
>>
>>76972003
Celtic stole the green and white hoops from Hibs as well as the pseudo-Irish identity.

How do you not know about the death of Phil O'Donnell? Are you underage?
>>
>>76970464
>Tax laws weren't technically broken

Did you miss HMRC winning the 7 year this week? Tax laws were very much broken, Rangers operated an illegal tax evasion scheme. EBTs are legal, what Rangers did was illegal, hence the courtroom saga and (indirectly) the liquidation of the club.

Ex-managers are on record (some in court) saying they couldn't afford big players without this tax evasion. Rangers concealed their remuneration scam from the league, football association and HMRC. For over a decade, teams were loaded with players who would not have been at Ibrox without these intentional acts of dishonesty and cheating.

RFC had more money than all clubs put together (bar Celtic) but still cheated anyway.

Get them stripped.
>>
>>76972151
I forgot to mention that Celtic legend Tommy Burns died later that season and Celtic decided to play their upcoming game, since they knew they weren't gonna get pumped
>>
>>76971823
That would be the same season where RFC postponed their own matches (St Mirren and Gretna), causing congestion to themselves as they didn't play the games at their earliest opportunity at the turn of the year.

What was it with the RFC board self-harming the club?

If it's not creating fixture congestion, it's safety of their fans. If it's not reacting to a series of serious incidents at stairway 13, it's racking up millions in debt to the tax man and facing imminent liquidation. If it's not seeing your club go down the shitter, it's selling it for a pound to an asset stripper first so the chairman can keep his metals business and luxury lifestyle.

It's probably a good thing RFC died. Hopefully this new one won't repeat the sins of the old.
>>
>>76972409
>It's probably a good thing RFC died. Hopefully this new one won't repeat the sins of the old.

I want a name change from them. And confirmation they don't have any trophies (other than from their time in the lower leagues).
>>
>>76972482
Not going to happen, keep roleplaying though
>>
I wonder how deep the Rangers corruption rabbit hole goes.

In the 90s and 00s even neutrals knew that all the refs were incredibly biased towards them (like Hugh Dallas). They were probably bribed.
>>
Kek how can a team fuck up this bad
>>
who cares
everyone knows who won those leagues, stripping them 15 years after the fact won't do anything
>>
>>76972617
>replying to your own thread

What the fuck are you doing my man, you realise the poster count stays the same right?
>>
>>76972694
Someone's seriously butthurt. You're not allowed to make a post in your own thread?

Maybe it's because you don't want people looking at the corrupt Rangers/ref situation that everyone knows is true.
>>
boo hoo
>>
>>76972762
Well and truly making a fool of yourself now, aren't you?
>>
>>76972789
In what way?
>>
Why do Rangers fans celebrate a Dutch guy from the 17th century?
>>
>>76972795
Just stop replying now, save yourself the embarrassment
>>
>>76972808
Why wouldnt they?
>>
File: cole.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
cole.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>he does it again
>>
>>76972682
The supporters of most Scottish clubs care and they keep their game alive. Multiple fan groups have put out statements to that effect.

Surely it would serve as a clear deterrent, in case a certain club were to emulate a similar deceitful policy in future, should hypothetically they run into financial difficulties from overspending and surviving on director loans.
>>
>>76972808
dunno I think he was King of Scotland (and England and Ireland) but I'm not sure
>>
>>76972818
You don't even know why, do you? This damage control is wonderful. Just because you're being vague it won't stop us telling the truth.

As for embarassment, Progrès Niederkorn.
>>
>>76972808
That's the King of Bonfires and Marching your talking about. Have a bit of respect and dignity.
>>
>>76972897

The marching is cringey as fuck.
>>
>>76972875
Hey man do you mind using a tripcode? Big fan of your posts battling the Sevconian hordes, would be better if I knew for sure when you posted though!

Hail Hail!
>>
>>76973183
Hi, thanks! I usually just go by 'anon' on 4chan.

But it's up to us Celtic fans to be vocal in threads like this. And also to push for the title stripping.

Justice must be done. Hail Hail!
>>
File: marchomatic.gif (64KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
marchomatic.gif
64KB, 300x267px
>>76972808
From 1845 to 1852 the island of Ireland suffered a potato famine, leaving many unemployed and hungry. These invaders thought it was acceptable to migrate in mass to other parts of the British Isles, particularly Scotland. This made the quality of life poorer for the native Scots, as mass immigration always does.
Anyway, these Irish settlers and their descendants started the football club Celtic, deeply catholic in nature. Those who had lived in Scotland for generations longer were primarily protestant and so flocked to the already established club of Rangers. This is the reason for the deeply sectarian divide between the two clubs.
When Europe was plunged into religious wars by the Protestant reformation after the medieval period The Kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland were affected very hard, with many Monarchs forcing the peasants to follow their religion. ONe particular monarch, James the VI & II (I think) was catholic and the majority of the nation was Protestant, the parliament invited Prince William, a dutch Prince, to "invade" the nation and crown himself and his wife co-monarchs of the land.
King and Queen of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Stadholther of the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands, Prince of Orange, Count of Nassau, Defenders of the Faith, etc went on to fight wars in Ireland and Scotland, crushing Jacobite rebellions. Being a Protestant who faught many wars against Catholics and the Irish, the people of Ireland along with those who came to Scotland from there disliked William and so he was reveared as a hero by the Protestants and, thus, Rangers fans.
Good enough?
>>
File: 1491614998385.gif (18KB, 128x103px) Image search: [Google]
1491614998385.gif
18KB, 128x103px
>Muh strip the wallpaper
>muh cheating
LIfe must be hard for a Celtic fan, being consumed by the club they claim to hate so much.
>>
Why don't they just put Celtic in the Championship and dissolve the Scottish Premiership altogether?
>>
>>76973475
>LIfe must be hard for a Celtic fan
Well we don't lose to teams like Progrès Niederkorn, so
>>
>>76973564
How would you know if you did? You're too busy watching what the establishment club is doing.
>>
>>76973475
>LIfe must be hard for a Celtic fan

Invincible team
One of the top managers in Britain
About to sign genuine quality
CL football
Rich club
>>
>>76973588
>You're too busy watching what the establishment club is doing.
Nah we don't watch amateur football.

Laugh at it, possibly.
>>
>>76973591
And you can't enjoy any of it because your rivals are slowly rebuilding.
>>
>>76973528
Decent idea. Can you have a word with Trump please to make this happen?
>>
>>76973642
>can't enjoy
Have you ever actually met a Celtic fan since 2012?

You can usually recognise them by their permanent Cheshire cat grin and insatiable desire to tell you why.
>>
>>76973399
Dude your content is just too good to be anonymous bro, I seriously recommend using a trip! HH! YNWA
>>
File: celtic-barcelona.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
celtic-barcelona.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
Remember when Rangers went bust and they all goaded to Celtic fans saying

> you need us
> youll miss us
> your team will suffer without us

Then pic related happens
>>
>>76973712
>>76973640
You're literally in a thread about rangers right now, proving my point.
>>
>>76973712
>You can usually recognise them by their permanent Cheshire cat grin and insatiable desire to tell you why.

Is it because they are balls deep in a choir boy?
>>
File: 303242_1[1].jpg (10KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
303242_1[1].jpg
10KB, 285x214px
>>76973783
Your """point""" is that Celtic fans aren't enjoying this lengthy period of domination as Sevco (who are not our competitive rivals, that would be Aberdeen) are a joke outfit and can't compete.

Your """point"" is illogical horseshit. These have easily been some of the finest years Celtic fans have known. RFC/Sevco's troubles are just an added bonus, a never ending sideshow of hilarity.

10IAR is coming mate and those tainted titles will be getting stripped.
>>
>>76973783
This thread is about the corruption and cheating in football and the measures against it.
>>
They cheated, titles should be stripped
>>
File: Hot Rangers Fan.jpg (12KB, 338x267px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Rangers Fan.jpg
12KB, 338x267px
WE HAR RA PEEPUL!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7zw92lSNus

GIRFUYFB

WE DONT DO WALKING RA AWAY
>>
No one outside of Glasgow cares.
>>
>>76975006
Didn't realise the Arab Trust and Dons Supporters Together were based in Glasgow. Must be a nightmare for their home games.
>>
>>76973183
>>76973731

gtfo
>>
>while I am chairman, rangers' overspending will always be on a sustainable and robust basis and one that safeguards the future of our club

sustainable overspending, this is the level of delusion it takes to be rangers
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.