[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Philippines >favorite team sport is basketball, where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1499187411357.jpg (119KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499187411357.jpg
119KB, 960x960px
>Philippines
>favorite team sport is basketball, where being tall is advantageous
>male average height is 161 cm (5 ft 3 in)
explain yourself, factually most powerful race in the World.
>>
>>76968421
American cultural imperialism.
>>
It's always good to have someone you can look up to :^)
>>
American Colonialism. We were football crazy until Americans changed the P.E. curriculum
>>
JORDAN CLARKSON
MANNY PACMAN PACQUIO
FORMER UFC WORLD CHAMPION ROBBIE LAWLER
TIM TEBOW
JORDAN NORWOOD (SUPERBOWL WR CHAMPION)
DOUGIE BALDWIN (SUPERBOWL WR CHAMPION)
KUYA DOUG MERCADO (WORLD RENOWN MASTER OF THE KALI ARTS AND HOST OF WORLD FAMOUS TV SHOW FORGED IN FIRE)
ALL THE SMOKING HOT WIVES OF FAMOUS CELEBS (DAVE CHAPELLE, TRENT REZNOR, NAS, STEPH CURRY)
ALL THE SMOKING HOT MODELS OF ASIANSTREETMEAT.COM

ARE FILIPINOS THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD.

PERIOD, NO QUESTION MARK. PERIOD.
>>
I'd tame some filipina coochie, but god damn are they one of the most autistic races the world has ever known
>>
>Netherlands
>tallest people in the world
>suck at basketball
>suck at volleyball
>suck at handball
>best sporting region is frisian
>>they have their own flag
>they don't even speak dutch

mein seiden
>>
>>76968737
2bh basketball is fun to watch and to play. But com'on stop dreaming, you'll never make it at 161 cm a pop. Why not use this size to become grass fairies with incredible touch and ball control?
>>
>making an active boxer with 20 years of brain trauma senator
>>
>>76968421
They are that strong for a reason. They need the best challenges, and those challenges make them stronger. If you ask why there aren't professional basketball players from there, why bother proving yourself in a literal GAME when you and everyone else already know your prowess?
>>
>>76968421
P U S O
U
S
O
>>
>>76968848
they used to be goat at volleyball, though
>>
>>76968850
Stop bullying them, man. They'll get taller.
>>
Me and my cousin (5'11" and 6'0") once got schooled by a couple of Flips in game of 2v2. Wouldn't underestimate them.
>>
File: pepsirice.jpg (200KB, 836x782px) Image search: [Google]
pepsirice.jpg
200KB, 836x782px
>>
>>76968850
Good thing the local government channel is pushing for football. Volleyball is way too dry to watch even if you had a great team.
>>
>>76969724
That is too patrician for me. Bean and Rice are still the best broke man's meal.
>>
I played basketball for 9 years, stopped when I finished high school.
There's a big pinoy community close to where my team played so there was a few guys of that shitty subhuman scum.

Every single one of them was the worst teammate I ever had, thinking they're hot shit when they barely reached my shoulder, talking in their monkey language and thinking they were in a playground during every training, then getting destroyed whenever things got serious
Smacking them around whenever they went for a layup was pretty fun.
>>
>>76970176
Hahaha! You must be playing with blue collar contract workers. Even Flips gets irritated with them. They are fit but essentially has no strategy at all. Good thing you have fun putting them at their place. The 80s did a number on our core values.
>>
>>76968421
At least their national teams arent filled with blacks and arabs.
>>
>>76970372
You forgot to switch on your proxy
>>
>>76969923
>not pic related and rice
>>
>Americans
>everyone is fat as fuck
>sports are super popular there

explain yourselves
>>
>>76971616
This one could also work.
>>
>>76970279
>They are fit but essentially has no strategy at all.

it's not like the Pinoy "give-the-ball-to-Blatche" national team is especially better on that matter
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.