[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the quick decline in brazilian footballers somehow related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
Is the quick decline in brazilian footballers somehow related to child labour in Hueland?
>>
File: 1202_p4_marpri_a0zswph01.jpg (134KB, 1366x783px) Image search: [Google]
1202_p4_marpri_a0zswph01.jpg
134KB, 1366x783px
>>
>>76925801
Actually the other teams caught up

Even some small ass east european country has world class players
>>
>>76925801
can you elaborate? I don't get your point.
>>
File: alexandre-pato.jpg (49KB, 599x411px) Image search: [Google]
alexandre-pato.jpg
49KB, 599x411px
>>76925842
If you start working early, you probably want to retire early as well
>>
File: anderson.jpg (1MB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
anderson.jpg
1MB, 1600x1130px
>>
>>76925930
That's a good theory.

Messi looks like he's about done mentally. He started playing very young.
>>
>>76925930
being hyped beyond oblivion and receiving millions of euros in your teens and early 20s also do not help
>>
>>76926907
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Your team is fucking trash my hue. I truly, truly feel sorry that neymar was born into this era. He is the only footballer on the national team worth mentioning. The rest IS TRASH
>>
>>76927062
atleast I can say the same about myself in other sports.
>>
>>76927114
calling me a leaf won't make 7-1 go away
>>
File: HAHAHAH.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAH.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>76927169
>winning a sexta
>>
I blame the internet.Poor hues playing footy in the streets now they sit inside shitposting
>>
>>76926041
>>76925930

No it's not, every sport has a player retiring after 30 or relegating himself to lesser teams because they have trouble finding a team willing to hire an old player.
>>
>>
>>76928745
You won't tho.
>>
>>76928484
this tbqh
>>
all the good young talent is being made into sopa
>>
>>76925824

Other teams got worse. Spain and Germany improved but compared to the mid 90s-mid 00s generation every other big nation turned shit. The small nations haven't changed, there's always been the odd world class player or two playing for one.
>>
>>76926041
>Messi looks like he's about done mentally.
kek how can you fucking compare Messi to Pato

Do people in this website even watch football? Just becaue he didn't win the CL this season it means he's shit or declining? You seem to forget he scored more goals and gave more assists than Cristiano this season
>>
most of our players are poor and while some of them dream about being the best, the truth is that money and opportunity of a better life is what really motivates them so once they're rich they just want to have fun and enjoy their lives eating pussies left and right, getting wasted and abusing drugs. If they turn out to be talented enough to be the best or one of the best while at it great, if not, well, who gives a shit
>>
>>76925801
NO, THEY JUST DRINK TOO MUCH BEER AND PARTY TOO HARD DESU
>>
>Is the quick decline in brazilian footballers

Kek, i wonder how you can say this.
We placed well in ALL world cups after the 80's and we will win it next year, what the fuck are you talking about
The current brazilian squad is looking solid as fuck
>>
>>76935016
Who's upfront?

Fred is a shitty Giroud.
>>
>>76935115
neymar, douglas costa, firmino, gabriel jesus
>>
>>76925801
Poverty and undisciplined culture are not the best ingredients for longevity in football, or much else.
>>
>>76935016
You guys barely manage. It's no longer the brazilian team that dominated. You barely scrape by. My heart goes out to neymar who has to play on a team of untalented retarded fuck monkeys.
>>
>>76937423
>uneducated american opinion
Brazil has been one of the biggest football nation ever since, up until a few years ago. Srsly, what happened to brazil. They only have Neymar now, and no promising talents in the pipes. It is as if all brazilian footballers instantly become meme players nowadays.
>>
>>76935115
Fred aged like fine wine, though.
Not like he'll ever be called again after 7-1, it's more likely that he'll call Jô instead.
>>
>>76925801

HUE P.E. teacher here and I can elaborate on this. The reason we went to shit is because:

a) the rise on crime rates on big centres makes the parent unwilling to let their children play outside, so they turn to FIFA/PES instead of kicking a ball around

b) shift on the mindset of young football management, which went from the usual path of "futsal from ages 7 to 15 then upgrading to the field" to putting kids straight to the turf at the early age of 7. futsal was an important part of the process since the game dynamics make the kids think quicker and improve their ability to make split second decisions.

c) most of brazilian teams no longer retain young talents until complete maturation and they usually meme their prospects in order to cash some money from any delusional euro club. a few of them pull a phoenix move (like coutinho) or get lucky to escape of this process (gabriel jesus and neymar), but most of them are soon forgotten and return to meme teams in BR or go to shitholes like china or kebab countries.

d) the NT became a commodity. before the 7-1, cbf realized that they didn't really have to win anything or play magnificently to pull a show and win big cash. cbf sold themselves to the media (as the whole 2014 WC preparation and training before 7-1 could prove) and cashed the maximum amount of money they could. of course that germany exposed us and ended the shitfest
>>
>>76940688
> b)

so what was the shift? No more futsal?
>>
>>76940702
it's not a question of "no more futsal", but the kids are either going straight to the turf, which has a very different dynamic or are not getting past futsal, either by economic reasons (other careers may be more financially interesting for their family), uninterest (too hard to become a pro-class player), injuries or simply because they like futsal better
>>
>>76940620
>They only have Neymar now, and no promising talents in the pipes.
Not true, by the way.
>>
>>76940817
yes. Yes very true.
>>
>>76940800
That's why no more neymars and ronaldinhos
>>
>>76937423
>Poverty
These players make millions. What the hell you're talking about?
>>
>people shitting on Brazil's current talent

What other country has so many players spread out throughout the best clubs?

Neymar is crucial to Barcelona and Rafinha is bretty gud, Marcelo and Casemiro are crucial to Real Madrid. Felipe Luis in Atletico Madrid.

Coutinho for Liverpool. David Luiz was actually good for Chelsea. Gabriel Jesus and Fernandinho in Man City. Alex Sandro and Dani Alves in Juve. Miranda for inter milan.
Thiago Silva and Marquinhos in PSG.

Then very talented but not THAT great players like Firmino, Willian, Douglas Costa and the like.

Who has MORE talent than them now? Argentina maybe? Who else?
>>
>>76940940
England, we have top talent at clubs such as Burnley and Crystal Palace
>>
>>76940940
Oh yeah, don't forget Brazilian traitors like Diego Costa, Thiago, and Pepe. Dey all brazilian desu
>>
>>76940921
holy shit you really are dense eh? We're talking about young talent. Neymars in the making.
>>
>>76940981
But the ones that have Neymar-like talent end up making millions fast.
>>
Because money is the only motivating factor, European clubs are all the same to them, once they get a big contract they say fuck it I'm rich and stop giving a shit
>>
>>76940800
Rivaldo up to Nerman get through futsal before experiencing the turf. Brazil will literally turn into pacebabbies if that got out of hand.
>>
>>76940908
c) also plays a great factor on it... see the case of Coutinho. Vasco da Gama sold him to Internazionale in 2010 (and he was pretty above average at the time), he got loaned to Espanyol, then back to Inter until Liverpool came and reaped him. he actually matured in england and managed to escape "the fate of shaktar donetsk".
>>
We just have a generation that is weaker than average. This also happened in the late 80's and early 90's.
England is experiencing something similar. They used to have Terry, Ashley Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, Owen. Now, which English players are WC? Harry Kane and that's it.
>>
>>76940940
Compared to what we are used to...

At a point in time, we had Ronaldinho, Fatnaldo, Kaka, Adriano.

>Who has MORE talent than them now? Argentina maybe? Who else?
France and Germany.
>>
Theyve got the 2nd best young striker in the world and Neymar desu

They arent doing too badly
>>
>>76925801
The quick decline is because the favela monkeys likes to party more than to play football the minute they get money
>>76941620
>Now, which English players are WC? Harry Kane and that's it.
Delle Alli
>>
>>76941837
>favela monkeys need money to party
I wish
>>
funktioniert eine partnerschaft zwischen akademiker und nicht akademiker ?
>>
>>76940688
Pretty much this.
No more futsal, means less jogo bonito.

Also, many young hues changed football for online games.
>>
>>76940940
When you look at the players you posted and compare them to older Brazilian generations, the current gen looks weak as fuck.
>>
commies and SJWs are turning Brazilian kids into complete faggots
>>
>using braces is considered cool in brasil
u guys are a bunch of faggots
>>
>>76925824
You're out of your mind. Brazil was loaded with world class for about 30 years.

All you have now is Neymar who seems more intent on looking like Ryu from street fighter
>>
this shit comes in cycles, stop freaking out

in 90 and 94 you would say our only world class player is Romário, just like now you say our only world class player is Neymar.
>>
>>76945250
>Cafu
>Fatnaldo
>Bebeto
>Leonardo
tbqh a lot worse than the squads from 1998 onwards. These days it's worse than the squads from the early 90s looking at comparative strengths. The competition Brazil will face in Russia is much stronger.
>>
>>76944059
I never understood this. Must be some sort of status symbol, kek
>>
>>76946109
>>Cafu
bench warmer, Jorginho was the starter
>>Fatnaldo
did he even play
>>Bebeto
good player, but not much better than others we have now
>>Leonardo
bench-warmer and also Marcelo is better
>>
>>76925801
man 4 goats in one picture, really miss the old brazil days. beautiful, strong and pacefull football.

too bad that ronaldo was so injury prone and adriano was a lunatic, i absolutely loved both of them and wew lad was adriano a beast in fifa games
>shooting strength 99
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.