[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder /ligamx/ returns in less than a month, and that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498347242190.jpg (28KB, 308x464px) Image search: [Google]
1498347242190.jpg
28KB, 308x464px
Reminder /ligamx/ returns in less than a month, and that you should really be watching mexican beisbol.
>>
>this is the face of autism
>>
Hey, can you give me a thorough explanation of all the Brazilian football leagues, relegation system, cup and explain why the main league doesn't have teams from the north of Brazil?
>>
>>76900886
North of Brazil has literally no one living there, so it's kinda hard for them to compete. They used to have a few teams playing Série A but it never lasted long.
Série A is the main league, and it's followed by Série B. Both of those play round robin, and after Série B (Série C and D), it's played groups then playoffs or something, I don't know. Seasons last the whole year, four teams are relegated every season in both Série A and B, and 4 teams replace those who were relegated.

The Cup used to be every team above the ranking except for the ones that played Libertadores, but they finally fixed that. There are some regional leagues (Copa Verde, Copa do Nordeste) that count for nothing, and State Championships. There was an attempt to make a second Cup, ran by the teams, called Primeira Liga, which is a meme killing schedules.
>>
you dont gonna make a Mexican Baseball thread?

Also do you have streams to see games?
>>
>>76901086
He's not the mexican baseball autist, he's just falseflagging. Streams are scarce if you follow just one team (like I do), and you have to search those sites that have many stream feeds with thousands of ads and elements to delete.
>>
>>76900886
The north is the most uninhabited region of the country. There are basically two traditional teams there: Paysandu and Remo (both from Belém city). Sometimes one of them rises to Serie A, but soon is relegation.
>>
>>76900947
>>76901146
Not to mention money. Football is massively expansive these days..
>>
>>76900770
How much would it cost to """"hire""""" her, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>76902348
5k for the night
tops
>>
File: 1481463413709.png (84KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481463413709.png
84KB, 500x281px
>euphoric mexican coach back to club america

i got news for all you - america has already won la liguilla no need to watch it. i just saved all of you ashit load of time.

no need to tahnk me. thank based el piojo.
>>
>>76902399
Thought maybe 4k
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.