[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of Communist sports league let's the Warriors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1945.jpg (153KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1945.jpg
153KB, 900x900px
When will the NBA step in and forcibly make Klay or Draymond leave? There needs to be an intervention
>>
weak bait
>>
Saddest part is is they literally did everything the right way with West by building a team naturally over many years and winning a ship
Then the next year they choke historically and react by buying one player and now they're viewed as the ultimate cancer to the sport (which they are)
>>
>>76900214
They are willing to go over the luxury tax. Mind you the Cavs are also waaaaaaaay over it as well.
>>
>>76900214
Just give us back hanchecking and remove 3 second rule then the Warriors would fall off hard.
>>
>>76900283
except now the Warriors have the most expensive roster in history

If Lacob is stupid enough to really be paying for this then the NBA has to start penalizing him more

If the Luxury Tax and repeater tax is no longer a deterrent then the NBA has to step in
>>
>>76900214
Why didn't (((they))) step in to stop the Heatles? Super teams make money. Once the NBA starts losing ad revenue from their declining regular season viewership numbers they'll make a change.
>>
>>76900368
>except now the Warriors have the most expensive roster in history
not yet they don't, their salary is still under the cavs. that said if they sign any other players for much more than league min, they will have the most expensive roster in the league.
>>
>>76902988
They havnt signed kd yet fool they going to be over the cavs
>>
>>76900294

Handchecking needs to come back.
>>
>>76903076
kd is signed for 2 more years you fool.
>>
>>76903263
He opted out to resign with GSW
>>
File: WaluigiMP8a.png (530KB, 1280x1114px) Image search: [Google]
WaluigiMP8a.png
530KB, 1280x1114px
>>76900214
YOU DIDN'T COMPLAIN WHEN THE LAKERS DID IT, NOW GO BACK BEHIND THE COUNTER AND FINISH MY LATTE, BITCH
>>
thats the opposite of communism
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.