[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cry like a little baby because daddy wouldn't get you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>Cry like a little baby because daddy wouldn't get you that thing you wanted so you throw a tantrum, thinking you'll never have a chance to get it again.

or

>Own up to what you do, take responsibility for what you do, and look towards the next challenge with confidence.

Bellerin is the hero here for being mature and strong, while his teammates are so insecure they feel like this is their only chance to win any silverware ever. From the way they act you can tell that they have no confidence in getting to a similar spot again, while Bellerin looks comfortable in the knowledge he'll win more than enough trophies to make up for it.

Anyone who ridicules him is a whiny little bitch himself.
>>
holland makes a thread about being #2
>>
>>76884282
BTFO
>>
>>76884196
can someone unironically tell me why this guy is being made fun of for this?
whats wrong with not taking off the medal?????
>>
>>76884302
to most people,it means that you've embraced being mediocre
>>
>>76884302
this
at least he's not a sore loser
>>
>>76884282
we are the experts
>>
>>76884302
>being a bad loser = having excellent winning mentality

if they had that, they wouldn't have lost that game in the first place
>>
>>76884313
No it just means you fucking lost. What do they do throw it away in the locker room?
>>
>>76884196

Reminds me when my team won a bronze medal for a volleyball tournament when I was like 11 and I walked all the way home through town with the medal around my neck lol.

Really says a lot about who am I and where I am now come to think of it.
>>
>that class

bellendo is based
>>
>>76884282
fpbp
>>
>>76884282

they wish they could be 2nd now, at this rate they ain't qualifying again
>>
>>76884501
Reminds me of a time my football team when I was like 11 got silver medals for being 2nd of a total of two (kek) and we all laughed our asses off.
>>
>>76884618

yet we're still both here on 4chan
>>
>>76884302
faggot opinions
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.