[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone out there that knows anything about kite surfing? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anyone out there that knows anything about kite surfing?

I just came into ownership of a canopy with harness and bar and im trying to identify exactly what im dealing with here
>>
>asking for advice on 4chan, of all places
It's like you want to be frustrated, intentionally.
>>
>>76877920
I have fun with it

Also i just dont want to register with a forum and wait for an answer as long
>>
Pretty much grab any old wakeboard you can strap in to and have at it.

Coastal areas are better than lakes.
>>
>>76878192
I dont live very close to the coast so i was thinking of selling but i cant find the same model online. Its a Cabarhina Co2 14 and i cant find anything showing they even make 14m
>>
>>76878279
you mean cabrinha? it's a pretty solid brand
they definitely make 14m kites, but they are for big guys, who much do you weight?
>>
>>76878585
I only weigh 165-170lbs
>>
>>76878606
a kite of that size is going to pull you like a motherfucker, you can't even think of using it if the wind is stronger than 12 knots (about 14, 15 mph)
>>
>>76878756
damn, yeah ill probably have to sell for sure. I got lucky and found it in its bag on the freeway this morning.

>Driving to meet up to go fishing
>see expensive looking loot bag on the side of the road
>drove back and picked it up
>>
>>76879046
Usually that's because someone somehow lost it, if you're not an asshole i think you should probably see if you can return it.
>>
>>76879292
This is america and it was lost on a major freeway interchange. Also no identifiable markings anywhere on or in it so anyone can just claim it. Makes it mine in my opinion
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.