[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.univision.com/deportes/ copa-confederaciones/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ggg.jpg (49KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
49KB, 738x415px
>http://www.univision.com/deportes/copa-confederaciones/bomba-de-experto-algunos-jugadores-dijeron-que-no-podian-creer-que-giovani-fuera-a-jugar-video

>Players are shocked that the Mexican manager decided to give an Mlels player minutes against Germany

Is he gonna turn out to be one of the worst/disliked managers for Mexico?
>>
Those 2 presenters are the perfect example of the Chicano Mongrel Race.
>>
i wouldn't say he's chepo tier, and he's nowhere close to aguirre levels. probably 3rd worst overall.
>>
What's the word in México? Are they going to keep him coaching the nt?
>>
Mexicans need to come to terms with the fact that their team is below average. Go ahead, fire your shitty coach. Not gonna change anything
>>
>>76854193
Blame MLS all you want he sucks there too
>>
>>76854987
>team still loses against better teams but at least gives a competitive game
>every game mexico has played against better or decent teams, osorio has gotten btfo or exposed
>firing a coach that intentionally leaves their best player on the bench wouldn't improve their the squad

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>76854257
>Zamorano
>chicano
Sorry it's malignant mestizage u dummy
>>
>>76854257
>talking shit about based Zamorano
This is why youre the laughing stock in football Jose.
>>
File: bart20.jpg (60KB, 584x433px) Image search: [Google]
bart20.jpg
60KB, 584x433px
>>76854257
>no conoce a zamorano
>>
File: convocatoria-seleccion-copa-oro.jpg (91KB, 860x491px) Image search: [Google]
convocatoria-seleccion-copa-oro.jpg
91KB, 860x491px
>>76854541
Aguirre never got a 7-0 and 4-1 in a row
>>
>>76859695
mate, aguirre completely shit on >our world cup hopes by way of starting conejo and giving a spot on the lineup to fucking guille franco of all people instead of jonathan.
>>
Is it possible that Mexico has improved, but all other countries (except Canada and USA) just elevated the game?
>>
>>76854257
>he doesnt know who Zamorano is
>>
It was a weird move. Gio hasn't even been playing good with Galaxy. Meanwhile Vela has been great with Real Sociedad but was on the bench.

That being said, Mexico is the most overrated national team in the world. Firing Osorio and getting another coach will just mean that they lose 2-1 in the round of 16 rather than getting BTFO by strong teams. At the end of the day it's the same shit.
>>
>>76859754
Aguirre got a lot of hate back on that time but people will never forget 7-0 and who was the culprit of it.

To me is:
1-Osorio (7-0, 4-1, ...)
2-Aguirre (raped by gringos)
3-Hugo Sanchez (meme teams)
4-Meza (Aztecazo)
5-Eriksson (>losing to honduras)
>>
>>76854257
T. Underage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.