[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi this is the thread for minor leagues which don't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: kostia-odjidja.jpg (13KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
kostia-odjidja.jpg
13KB, 318x159px
Hi this is the thread for minor leagues which don't get much attention on /sp/.
Tell us about last season, expectations for next, best players and biggest upsets, and how do you think your teams will do in Europe this season.

Pic related is Konstantin Vassiljev who was the best in the first half of the season, he ended up with 13 goals and 13 assists,
Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe was chosen as best player in the league with 4/12 and being vital in europe for Legia

also Lech is selling Jan Bednarek to Southampton for a record transfer fee for a player from our league 6.5 mln euro
>>
>>76846974
Ligue 1 reporting
We just sold another hot youngling to an European behemoth (Tolisso from Lyon to Buyern for 40m)
If Mbappé quits Monaco, French top pro league definitively confirmed for feeder minor league
>>
>>76846974
I won't watch (y)our league
>>
>>76847039
plebejczyk

Lech and Jagiellonia will made it to next qualification round in Europa League
Arka Gdynia has no chance
Legia will probably won't make it to CL group stage
>>
>>76846974
>Konstantin Vassiljev

the guy was massive here when he played for Nafta and Koper. Good player
>>
>Ludogoretswinslol
>>
>>76848257
got some good games in NT probably top 5 Estonia players ever, shame he's 33
>>
where is the portugese poster? this is the thread for him
>>
>>76846974

Never in my life would have thought I'd see a thread about Konstatin Vassiljev on /sp/.
>>
>>76849719
It was only a matter of time, all the Poles patrician enough to watch >our league rate the Emperor of Estonia.
>>
>>76849719
Ken Kallaste is decent for Korona Kielce
but Ojamaa was shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0qaoLof9GI
don't know if it's regional locked
based Kostia
>>
>>76846974
>>76848257
>>76849674
>>76849766

Here we call him "Our Kostja".

Top 5 all time Estonian player for sure.

He reached somewhat of a national hero status during Estonia's famous 2012 Euro Qualifiers run and was named citizen of the year.

It's a shame he never got a chance to prove himself in the top leagues.

Very intelligent and humble guy as well, one of the few Russian guys who actually sing the Estonian anthem. Probably has done more for the integration of the Russian minority in Estonia than our politicians.

>>76849871
Kallaste is unironically a decent player but wasted whatever talent he had by staying in Estonia for too long.

Ojamaa is dog shit for the NT. Just keeps his head down and runs himself into a corner, absolutely no vision or understanding of the game. You wouldn't believe the media hype he got when he first burst onto the scene, major disappointment.

lmao people talking about Estonia's players what dimension am I in right now
>>
yeah i remember when he played for piast, top player of the team at the time
>>
Another Estonian player in our league was

Kevin Kauber

He was shit.
>>
who is go to make a /mlg/ - minor leagues general?
we, minor leagues from minor countries without autists that post all day about "watch our league", could get together and maintain a general where we talk about our leagues
what do you think?
>>
>>76850218
honestly i don't consider Ligue 1 as minor, i was thinking more of Austria, Greece, Scandinavian tier leagues, or maybe lower tiers like Ligue 2 Serie B and so on
>>
>>76849946
>estonian goalkeeping
>>
File: hama.jpg (28KB, 606x340px) Image search: [Google]
hama.jpg
28KB, 606x340px
>>76850387
>Hämäläinen
>>
>>76851701
>trashing a random dude's car
>>
File: forsell.jpg (62KB, 860x512px) Image search: [Google]
forsell.jpg
62KB, 860x512px
>>76851874
ok forgot Hama, i got better one

He plays for 2nd tier Miedź Legnica, he was close to got transfered to Cracovia but seems like got rejected because too fat
>>
File: download.png (1KB, 226x136px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 226x136px
>celticwinslol
>>
>>76852079
That's actually really confusing. He's always been a fat fuck and has a reputation, but Cracovia apparently only found out after signing a fucking contract with him and announcing his signing.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 669x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 669x652px
>>76846974
what Ekstraclasa team do i root for

Legia is the biggest club, patriotic and Legionaires is a based nickname

thats all i really know, plus theres Lech Poznan with a neat logo and that small orange and blue elephant team
>>
>>76850218
id like that
>>
>>76852302
>small orange and blue elephant team
That's our last biggest (or smallest) meme
Nieciecza is a village with 900 people and they got a team in Ekstraklasa

>>76852211
yeah, new Cracovia manager, who got appointed like a week ago did not want him so that may be just some shit excuse
>>
File: wew.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
The American minor league is like the wild west in some places.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.