[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw "boring" is a quality of baseball http://t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pondering.jpg (717KB, 606x776px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
717KB, 606x776px
>yfw "boring" is a quality of baseball
http://theweek.com/articles/448112/yes-baseball-boring-thats-exactly-what-makes-great
>>
Is religion of peace a quality of islam too, Ahmed?
>>
>>76828952
is it as boring as cricket though?
>>
>>76828985
Americans don't care about cracket.
>>
File: 1445121614817.jpg (66KB, 577x345px) Image search: [Google]
1445121614817.jpg
66KB, 577x345px
>>76829106
American don't care about anything
>>
>>76828952
Baseball isn't boring if you get drunk as shit and yell and swear at the players the whole time.

I've gotten kicked out of every stadium in the National West and I am god damn proud of it.

Go Diamonbacks.
>>
>>76829186
Also 3 AAA team stadiums.

Albuquerque Isotopes, Salt Lake City Bees, and Vegas 51s
>>
>>76829186
yah I get it. to enjoy baseball you must waste yourself.
>>
>>76829186

>____________ isn't boring if you get drunk as shit and yell and swear at the ________ the whole time.

Fill the blanks, lads.

For me it's:
TSUUUUU posting isn't boring if you get drunk as shit and yell and swear at the missifags the whole time.
>>
>>76828952
Soccer is just as boring as baseball half the time. Both sports are dependent on how much scoring is going on for whether or not they're exciting.

Basketball is also kind of boring until the 4th quarter.

Football is the single most stimulating sport during when actual action is occurring, but 95% of a game is spent between the action.
>>
>>76830620
All sports are boring if you don't really want to interest in them t b h
Now what sport can hook newcomers easily?
>>
>>76830960
Female volleyball
>>
>>76830620
>Soccer is just as boring as baseball half the time
No it absolutely is not, football has people constantly moving and not eighteen pitches thrown and your left wondering why not a single strike has been called. Baseball is fucking garbage but what can you expect from a guy who enjoys a sport that is 95% commercials.
>>
>>76830960
World's Strongest Man
>>
>>76830997
It's particularly funny when Amerifats say that "soccer is so boring", as baseball is 100x more boring, slow and dull, as basketball is basically just constant scoring without meaning (so = boring) and their football consists of 90% commercials and 5 seconds of ultraviolent crashes.
>>
Baseball seems a lot like cricket, which means that you have to be a literal brainlet to find it boring
>>
>>76831315
baseball is the thinking man's patrician game t b h
(lot of time to think and analyze)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.