[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit on us all you want but this is a reminder that WE yes WE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 299x168px
Shit on us all you want but this is a reminder that WE yes WE had the GOAT goalkeeper
>>
>>76821241
literally who
>>
>>76821343
i think the guy who made steaua win a champions league ages ago

not like he cares since he bandwagons rm instead of cheering for romanian teams
>>
>>76821405
Not every Romanian on here is the same person, unfortunately with the state of football here we kind of have to bandwagon other teams
>>
>>76821343
This.
>>
>>76821241
>I rate players I never saw play
>>
>>76821692
>He doesn't know enough about the sport to rate players off of old video.
Typical millennial mindset-the world only started when I was born and it ends after I die
>>
>>76821692
What is YouTube?
>>
>>76821795
>>76821793
>le YouTube highlights meme
kys
>>
>>76821837
>Le YouTube highlights meme
Are you fucking retarded you can watch his full games if you want. Also the man literally saved 4 penalties in a row
>>
>>76821837
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Gh9PUxCuQ
Here's the entire final from 86 if you're interested
>>
>>76821837
>you can't watch full games on YouTube

Kys nigger
>>
>>76821856
>implying I want to watch some literal who gypsy block shots from some meme players
>>
>>76821503
Sorry but the halal tsu dick rider has ruined Romania for me
>>
>>76821837
Oh wait, your millennial brain isn't wired to pay attention to anything for more than 2 minutes. Have some Ritalin and try watching a full old game. You're too fucking lazy for that
>>
>>76821908
>I'm too butthurt to watch a literal piece of footballing history
That wasn't even my point, the point being you can watch full games
>>
>>76821930
Feels really bad desu, we're already universally despised now I can't even post about Romanian sports because of that guy, not that there's much to post about desu
>>
>>76821962
It's 24/7 posting from that fag. Impossible to avoid
>>
Lavolpe?
>>
File: mewtwo.jpg (104KB, 634x543px) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo.jpg
104KB, 634x543px
Where does he rank in Romanian GOATs?
>>
>>76822158
Honestly he's probably our best modern player after the golden generation, I never really liked him but he scored goals so I can't complain
>>
>lost to River
>goat
>>
>>76822207
He didn't play that game it was a different goalie
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Intercontinental_Cup
>>
>>76821343
Helmuth Duckadam, won the European Champions' Cup for Steaua in 1986 after saving 4 penalties in a row against Barcelona.

>>76822158
He's shit, and somehow STILL the pinnacle of Romanian offensive post-Hagi.
>>
>>76822275
>somehow STILL the pinnacle of Romanian offensive post-Hagi

iktf. Same thing with Rooney and Shearer/Lineker.
>>
You gave us this GOAT, God bless Gypsyland!
>>
maybe if the communists hadn't killed or driven out all the other germans you could have had more goat players. same story for hungary.
>>
>>76822411
This desu
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.