[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kidnapped and convinced not to sign with Dallas >Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

>Kidnapped and convinced not to sign with Dallas

>Would have been a #1 option

>CP3 and Blake bail the very next year

JUST
>>
File: IMG_0465.jpg (185KB, 1000x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0465.jpg
185KB, 1000x809px
It worked out better for the Mavs in the end too. Got Noel for practically nothing.

I'd say I feel sorry for him, but I don't.
>>
>>76812016
he's probably getting traded
>>
File: 1484882463126.jpg (45KB, 355x495px)
1484882463126.jpg
45KB, 355x495px
>>76812305
Who the fuck wants him at this point

Deandre to the Blazers?
>>
>>76812305
Where? The amount of suitors for an overpriced average center in a league which currently has a glut of young centers is thin.
>>
File: happy bogut.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
happy bogut.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
>>76812349
>>76812422
I'm literally wracking my brains for all their worth and can't think of a single team

they tried during the draft and got laughed out of the building for asking for a first, and its not even a bad contract

-blazers already have that gigantic slav who sets mean screens
-wolves maybe i guess but PG is their bigger issue dieng is fine
-bad teams wont want him, you cant rebuild around a non shooting generic center
-celtics wont want him they would probably rather keep amir johnson then just slide horford to the 5 when needed
-mavs have noel now who is probably better since he can switch out onto guards >>76812214
-thompson *is supposed* to do a similar thing for the cavs and mozgov didn't really work out so cavs are out
-wiz have gortat who is more skilled but basically is the same player
-spurs are going to resign pau for less
-charlotte just got howard
-raptors have ibaka doing the slide-to-the-5 thing and they might trade valanciunas as well

the only options left are swaps like the hornets/hawks did:
-jordan for drummond
-jordan for monroe
-jordan for zbo (!!!!)

Bucks/Pistons/Grizzlies are like the only teams left that aren't elite but are still trying to win, everyone else is either bottoming out, about to bottom out, or just finished bottoming out and is trying to be good with youth (76ers, lakers, etc)

I think West will try to resign Griffin for whatever he wants and make him the first option and trade jordan even if it costs a pick/lou williams, and if griffin signs elsewhere then I guess Jordan is now the face of the clippers

kek
>>
>>76812016
>Jordan
>#1 option
>anywhere

You have to have a legit offensive game to be a #1 option. Jordan would have been doing the same shit in Dallas as he is in L.A.
>>
>>76812592
OP isn't lying though

Dallas talked to Jordan about giving him post ups and shit

obviously he resigned in LA so he figured stay in his lane
>>
he can still do those state farm commercials with his bro, right?
>>
>>76812608
They were fucking lying to him. Jordan has no post up game. He dunks......thats it. They were telling him the stuff he wanted to hear.
>>
File: steven umadams.png (453KB, 582x345px) Image search: [Google]
steven umadams.png
453KB, 582x345px
>>76812718
Guess he didn't wanna hear it
>>
>>76812718
>>76812608
Regardless, he would have been much much better off had he signed with the Mavs who have since somehow managed to slap together a decent group of young players out of nuts and bolts than the flaming wreckage than is the current state of the Clippers.

They both lied to him, but the Clippers screwed him over much harder.
>>
>>76812504
>-jordan for zbo
there's no way that happens
>>
>>76812016
>the very next year

It's been two years. Why do people here struggle with time so much
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.