[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: System babbies who are objectively average at best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: BUTTFUMBLED.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
BUTTFUMBLED.png
1MB, 1366x768px
ITT: System babbies who are objectively average at best

I'll start.
>>
Your mom
>>
>>76808348
no ur mom lol burn
>>
>this bait in the 5 ring Brady era

this is just 9gag tier now
>>
>Falconsposting
move on, it's over
>>
File: Hey Tom.png (106KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Tom.png
106KB, 350x254px
>>76808353
Then, why won't he lead a different team to the Super Bowl?
>>
>>76808404

He's led 7 different teams to the Super Bowl

Or are you referring to different uniform colors?
>>
File: 1497913146428.jpg (28KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497913146428.jpg
28KB, 500x411px
>>76808404

Facts about HGH Manning and GOAT Brady:

Brady has a higher Points Per Start average with decidedly much less offensive talent over their careers (Brady is highest scoring QB ever)

Manning's coaches had a better record with other QBs than Belichick has had without Brady (Bill made the playoffs only a single time in 7 seasons without Brady - Great system!)

Manning's teams had a higher ranked (better) Defense on average than Brady's teams over their careers

The AFC East has had a better average winning % than the divisions Manning played in over their careers (This is true whether you include the Pats / Manning's team's records or not).

The 2011 Colts suck meme is dead. Everyone knows they tanked on purpose. The 2008 Pats lost 5 more games than the 2007 team and missed the playoffs with Brady being about the only player missing. (Like the difference between 4-12 and 9-7 teams minus one player)

Manning had a higher career QB Rating only because he played most of his home games in a dome. Brady has a higher QB Rating both Outside and In Domes - but the totals are skewed because Manning lived in a dome while Brady played in snow and rain. Again, Brady did this with less offensive talent around him.

All the memes people tried to use to lie and say Manning was anywhere near Brady's class, when actually looked at, favor Brady.

Add to all that winningest QB in history and you just look dumb. Maybe you think you're trolling but I live for the chances you losers give me to educate people about the GOAT.
>>
>>76808484
compiling evidence makes you autistic though
>>
>>76808342
This is honestly true, Bledsoe wasn't really better or worse, they were both good players who were malleable enough for a toplevel system.

At the very least the system required a level of average play, not like any player would fit in.
>>
>>76809306

Drew Bledsoe was the literal exact opposite of "malleable." Like Manning, he was raised to be an NFL QB.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.