[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>loses league with arguably the best squad in the league.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: poopguardiola.jpg (41KB, 585x382px)
poopguardiola.jpg
41KB, 585x382px
>loses league with arguably the best squad in the league.
>doesn't get sacked
>Is allowed to spend over 300m to buy all the best talent from different leagues after spending over 150m when he joined.

If he fails this season. Will he ever get a job again? Will people keep falling for his autistic tactics?
>>
>bravo, caballero, clichy, sagna, zabaleta, kolarov, stones, (kompany)
>best squad
wew
>>
>bravo is bad meme

f-fuck you f-finland!!
>>
>>76795309

Didn't he concede 7 times without a single save in the spring?
>>
>>76795309
Why isn't he starting for Chile wn?
>>
>>76795301
They literally have some of the world's best players in their squad. When fucking ARSENAL can win something, City have no fucking excuse. Especially how much City spent last year. They've nearly spent £100M already this window.
>>
>>76795301
>have aging defenders and a mediocre GK
>buy 2 players to improve it
>things get worse
I don't see your point
>>
>>76795360
Thanks Etihad airways.
>>
>>76795301
>this damage control
If he doesn't win the league, what will your excuse be then? By then his whole squad will be his choices.
>>
This was Pep's worst ever finish as a manager
>>
His transfers were mostly shit, for that amount he should've been able to improve the squad, maybe even to the point of winning the league.

But the squad he took over was never going to win the league, Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal, United and Liverpool all had better squads.
>>
>>76795390
>If he doesn't win the league, what will your excuse be then?

I don't know. Obviously they have to do much, much better. Either in the league or in the CL. I just don't think he's a fraud after one season.
>>
File: The elites.jpg (55KB, 720x403px) Image search: [Google]
The elites.jpg
55KB, 720x403px
>>76795390
>this flag

Wew pls gibe oil best ally
>>
>>76795470
Is that the orb of confusion?
>>
>>76795309
he was shocking for city last season
>>
>>76795390
Fuck off Arab I'll end you
>>
>>76795227

Back in the day, everybody in Spain knew this guy was a total meme player. He acted like he and Cruyff were the geniuses behind Barcelona. Always ready to accept the glory and pass the blame. When he decided to leave, he said that he would only accept going to ManUtd, Milan or Juventus. Of course, nobody signed him and had to wait until the winter transfer window to go play for fucking Brescia.

As a coach, he did the exact same thing. He acted like he was the mastermind behind Barcelona, when everybody knew it was all based on Iniesta and Messi, just like it was Laudrup then. Only meme teams will sign this fraud.

By the way, wait for Xavi to be Pep 2.0 in a couple of years. Exact same type of personality.
>>
>>76795227
pls sheik give more money fo' dem players
>>
>>76795523
tf
tt
>>
>>76795523
Can't wait to see Pep as president and Xavi as manager desu... Maybe Laporta in some role too. Trebles incoming
>>
>>76795227
>arguably the best squad in the league

Stopped reading there.

I'm not even defending Poop, you're just a retard.
>>
>>76795489
>being this barbaric
How has it been building a wall for your superiors, Jose?
>>
>>76795577
Unless they can clone Messi and Iniesta, it's not happening.

Don't fall for the memes. Sacchi was a genius provided he had Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Rijlkard and Van Basten. Cruyff was a genius provided Laudrup was around.

Players make teams, not coaches. And certainly not managers and presidents.
>>
>>76795598
who had the best squad then???

Arsenal was the only other squad that you could say match man city's.
>>
>>76795634
>Arsenal was the only other squad that you could say match man city's

What the fuck? Are you on drugs?
>>
bait
>>
>>76795667
You're acting like a complete mong. Now that you know what happened in the season, you're going to act like they didn't have the best squad starting?

Remember preseason? EVERYONE had their predictions placing man city #1. They had the best squad and "best" manager.
>>
>>76795613
Iniesta is not a key to their success.
Players become great players in good systems, the manager makes the system and the president gets the right players

Of course Messi is unique as he is the GOAT, but with this duo in charge, Barcelona would soon dominate again
>>
>>76795726
>EVERYONE had their predictions placing man city #1
not true
>>
>>76795227
He's obviously in some form sociopathic
>>
>>76795741

>Iniesta is not a key to their success

Get your head out of your ass. He was the a key player for both Barcelona and Spain's success. Notice how the whole tiqui taca thing ended as soon as Iniesta started his decline? Notice how even today, Barcelona plays differently when he is active? It is not rocket science.

Great players adapt to the system, not the other way around.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.