[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Note to MLB: We're the DODGERS. There's nothing you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: lalogo.png (1KB, 121x121px) Image search: [Google]
lalogo.png
1KB, 121x121px
Note to MLB: We're the DODGERS. There's nothing you can do about us.

We're a phenomenon. When we're down 5-0 to one of the top teams in the game, our fans laugh. They know. What's coming can't be stopped. We're like a bomb that's already detonated. Wait for it. The sonic boom. The wave that blows your hair back and hurts your eardrums.

Our presence breaks opponents, their confidence, their ability to perform. They know too. It's coming. And it's going to hurt. We've got the best pitcher in baseball, the man of steel. We've got the second best pitcher too, and he's solid Wood. We have Kenley. He's full of "California Love". The last "7" fell off his jersey long ago. There's nothing to be gained by sewing it back on.

We hit home runs. Lots of them. Every game. At a stupid pace, and at all positions in our line-up. Our number 8 hitter is 2nd on the team in homers. Let that sink in. That feeling? It's the hair raising on the back of your neck. It happens instinctually when fear is present.

We have gold glove defense everywhere you look. We have a second baseman who makes cerebral plays that seasoned game announcers have to explain to most viewers.

We have the ROY. Roberts grabs him when we're losing, points to the opponents and says "They HATE YOU. SMASH!" What happens next is stuff from a superhero movie. When one of our beasts gets hurt...we have others. Utility players from the baseball Gods, capable of playing multiple positions at a high level. Like CT3PO, that line-dancing droid. Did someone mention beasts?

We have.......?......Puig. Nuff said.

Friedman shut us all up as he patiently assembled this team of Jedi-Knights. The force is with them.

Deal with it MLB fans. You really have no choice. You're in our world now, breathing our air. Enjoy the show. We sure are.
>>
REST OF THE MLB BTFO
>>
>clayton "le balk two out of three pitches man" kershaw
>>
nobody sane in is own mind cares about luckswing
>>
>>76793948
You are very insecure.
>>
>>76794375
Stay mad jealous bitch sorry your team is not the Dodger blue ha ha
>>
Holy cringe. I hope this is pasta. No other mlb fans are jealous of your shit team. Everyone thinks your fans are delusional cunts.
>>
>>76794248
t. Bataclan muslim nigger
>>
Boy I can't wait to see this get posted after the dodgers fail to make the world series again
>>
>>76797179
This is just a false flag.
Nobody is this retarded.
>>
File: 1449869409928.jpg (57KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
1449869409928.jpg
57KB, 294x361px
>>76793948
MULTIPLE
>>
>>76799999
Woah...
>>
>>76799999
>quints wasted on boreball

consider to kys m8
>>
File: tjbmis5nr3ky.jpg (19KB, 443x306px) Image search: [Google]
tjbmis5nr3ky.jpg
19KB, 443x306px
>>76799999

noice
>>
>>76800047
Better than apehoop or nigger collision tbqh.
>>
Fuck the haters. We world series bound baybeeee.
>>
>>76799999
Multiple Digits
>>
I'm kind of glad everyone thinks the dodgers have no shot.

If they were like the Warriors, where everyone knew they would win, it wouldn't be as exciting

>footnote
After the dodgers win 1, they WILL become the warriors, so I'm savoring the underdog feeling while it lasts
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.