[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most patrician ranking system for a season? League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1493209693090.jpg (467KB, 2048x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1493209693090.jpg
467KB, 2048x1502px
What is the most patrician ranking system for a season?

League
or
Regular season + Play-offs?
>>
Separate leagues without interleague play, then playoffs.
>>
>>76785652
that's Brazil championship? tell me moar
>>
league, it's more fair
>>
league

play-offs would be ok if they were for a kind of separate, top-flight-only domestic cup, but making that decide the whole season has always felt weird to me. like it's made for TV rather than as a sporting competition
>>
>>76785668
>that's Brazil championship?
No, fucking muslim, it's not. You asked for the most patrician ranking system, not the one in my country, fucktard.
>>
depends on the playoffs

NFL playoffs are the biggest load of horseshit i've ever seen

NBA playoffs on the other hand are pretty good
>>
>>76785644
leauge, everyone should play everyone, its only fair
>>
>>76785668
That's basically what the Champions league is.
>>
>>76785860
I was about to argue that this was 30 years ago MLB, but yeah, you are right.
>>
>>76785783
rude.
>>
>>76785680
>>76785686
>>76785859
Becoming champions because you were better at beating the shitters, even though you lost against the top teams, does happen in a league.

>most patrician formula
>regular season with 16 clubs
>everybody plays everybody home and away
>top 6 clubs qualify for mini-league
>5 home games and 5 away games
Those final 10 games are pure squeaky bum time and it's much much harder to win the league by beating on shitters.
Applied to the PL you'd get rid of 4 shitters and lots of crap fixtures. In the final 10 games the likes of Chelsea, City, etc. can't hide and almost every game is a """six-pointer"""" to decide who will be champions or get into the CL/EL
>>
>>76785644
what's wrong with her arms?
>>
>>76785644
who is this girl
>>
File: 1461378399061.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461378399061.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GIRL
>>
>>76789155

my gf

back off
>>
>>76785644
I WANT TO HUG POOTS
>>
6/10 feet would cum on but wouldnt kiss or lick
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.