[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is the england captain and he is earning 300k a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: rooney.jpg (141KB, 634x951px) Image search: [Google]
rooney.jpg
141KB, 634x951px
>this is the england captain and he is earning 300k a week at united
>>
Who will even take him on anything close to those wages
>>
MIRIN DEM PUFFY NIPPLEZ DO
>>
>tfw same body type as England captain

Really shows how low the teams standards are.
>>
If we could somehow get the information regarding the costs of his hair transplant surgeries, we would be able to divide that total amount by the number of healthy follicles he has.
>>
He's gonna get so fat when he retires
>>
>>76772377
where did he get his hair transplant? the black market?
>>
>>76772531
Lebron's looks just as bad. Wayne just needs to shave his head.
>>
i was literally just about to make this thread.

with same caption and everything.

kek
>>
I'm kinda impressed that he still manages to last 90 mins desu.
>>
File: 1467136355740.jpg (72KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467136355740.jpg
72KB, 400x500px
>tfw he captains us at the WC next year
>>
Probably still in better shape than 85% of people here
>>
>>76772899
We're not paid 300K to be athletes though.

He 'supposedly' trains everyday during the season and looks like that.
>>
>>76772377
It's hard to understand this. He has access to top trainers and top dietists whenever he wants, and he has that body?
>>
you may not like it but this is what peak etc
>>
>>76772432

Major League Soccer
>>
>>76773954
no chance
he's too ugly and uncharismatic to sell jerseys like beckham, he's too bad and slow to actually perform like giovinco, and he isn't an american hero like donovan or dempsey
>>
is rooney white?
>>
>English genetics
>>
>>76775119
Your country was founded by men with English genetics
>>
he looks like a fucking legend, if you ask me. he is the greatest england player of all time and he even has the hair line to prove it. he is enjoying life after killing the epl for the last decade. eat a dick, haters. not even a manure customer either.
>>
>>76775513
but pioneered by kikes and niggers.
>>
>>76775513
and there's been no change since, correct?
>>
>>76775119
>rooney
>english
>>
>>76772377
hair looks good though
>>
>>76775650
>trump
>english
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.