[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did everyone forget that the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: golden state warriors.jpg (75KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
golden state warriors.jpg
75KB, 1000x625px
Why did everyone forget that the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals?
>>
>>76753350
no one forgot,
you're just a shitposter
>>
>>76753350
>t. mad lebron dick rider
>>
Why did everyone forget that Seattle blew a 10 point lead?

Why did everyone forget that Atlanta blew a 25 point lead?

What will be next, Cowboys blowing a 32 point lead?
>>
Because they just went 16-1
>>
>>76753350
because they redeemed themselves the following year. nothing will ever be as bad as 18-1
>>
>>76753350
Because everyone is preoccupied with 3-5.
>>
File: Lord_Humungus.jpg (21KB, 478x253px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Humungus.jpg
21KB, 478x253px
You're shit tier sport is done

Just go away
>>
Because the Warriors don't cause as much ass pain as the pats. 10 years later and 18-1 is still a mount rushmore meme
>>
>>76753350
because they 'redeemed' themselves by adding the best offensive player in the league to their team and winning the following year
>>
>>76753556
i was being facetious when i posted this >>76766216 but wow someone here is so stupid they actually believe that
>>
there are two reasons OP the faggot

they just destroyed the Cavs 4-1 in a series where the refball was so blatant that it exposes the very nature of how rigged the sport is and even then the Cavs could still not win. Secondly because they are 2-1 against the Cavs and with that said that means they are a Dynasty.

So sorry your faggot meme didn't last long. Only true retards will try to keep this meme alive prob for their whole lives while the Warriors continue to increase their championships and while the Cavs spiral into mediocrity with no draft picks and zero chance of getting any other stars on the team.
>>
>>76767864
3-1 still happened though
>>
>>76753350
Nobody forgot you meme spouting faggot. But they've won 2 of the last championships so nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>76768128
How will people forget the biggest choke in NBA finals history?

It's still funny as fuck a 73 win team with the unanimous MVP choked a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals
>>
>>76768085

no one said it didn't happen. but at this point the 2 championships trump that 3-1 bullshit.

it just doesn't compare. its a pathetic attempt and a stupid argument at this point. but by all means you can keep using it and see how much other people will call you a dumbass
>>
>>76767864
you and everyone else that forgives the warriors for 3-1 forgets that someone that wasn't even on their team for 3-1 carried them in the 2017 finals

the players that humiliated their team and themselves with 3-1 didn't redeem themselves by beating the cavs this season because those players aren't responsible for beating the cavs this season. kevin durant is.

that's why curry, green, thompson and iggy haven't redeemed themselves. that's why kerr hasn't redeemed themselves. none of the players/personnel from the 2015-2016 warriors redeemed themselves by beating the cavs in 2017
>>
>>76767864
>2-1 is a dynasty
>no back to backs

This semen slurpping sport just isnt for me.
>>
>>76767864
>blatant refball for the cavs
did you not see how draymond was kept in a game with 2 technicals and zaza punched a man in the penis but didnt even get more than a common foul? you lebron haters are so deep seeded that you'd think lebron raped your entire family with as much hate that you have for him
>>
>>76768304

thats so true. Durant was the one that was scoring 120 points plus by himself. you got me there m8
>>
>>76768351
>if he's not scoring 120+ points a game by himself he's not carrying them
i don't even need to say anything

anyone with an iota of intellect can see just fine that you're a retard
>>
>>76767864
>Secondly because they are 2-1 against the Cavs and with that said that means they are a Dynasty.
>2 rings
>not back to back
>dynasty

Sure thing buddy. No one considers the 80s Lakers and Celtics dynasties because they couldn't go back to back. Nor the Spurs.
>>
>>76768320

a dynasty isn't necessarily defined by how many championships you win but by how many championship games your team makes it to.

the Buffalo Bills that went to the superbowl like 5 times are a dynasty even though they did not win a single one. Just to add a bit more knowledge, the Conference Championship is also a title so technically the Warriors have 3peated in the Western Conference

faggot
>>
>>76768322

yes REFBALL

you Lebron cock suckers will do anything to try and hide the truth, the fucking video is there and the proof is there. i mean unless you Cavs dick riders don't know shit about the sport or know the rules which would prob be the reason you don't realize how rigged it looked
>>
>>76768462
The series was rigged in favor of the WARRIORS

Even game 4, the refs called more fouls on the Cavs than the Warriors you stupid fuck. Naturally as a Warrior cocksucker you will completely miss that
>>
>>76768420

do you even know the definition of Dynasty?

it is a teams dominance over a sport in a decade.

the titles don't need to be repeated consecutively you complete fucking autist. if you google it you will find that source to be true in any source. fucking idiot
>>
>>76768525

the amount of free throws in the 1st quarter for the Cavs in game 4 was insanely astounding and the amount of points scored in the first half was more so. The refs basically gave them 30+ points from the line.

That put so many of the players into foul trouble before the 2nd half. Are you some kind of idiot? and who the fuck said im a Warriors fan? I guess its common for Cavs fans to think EVERYONE is a Warriors fan. im done arguing cause you are a complete idiot
>>
>>76768424
>winning the west makes you a dynasty

Good lord
>>
>>76753350
LEBITCH DICK SUCKERS S E E T H I N G
>>
>>76768420

Spurs are a dynasty

Also, is anyone else having to do literally 10 of the shitty fading captchas to post today?
>>
>>76768574
Yet the Cavs had more fouls, so riddle me that.
>>76768740
Spurs are as much of a dynasty as the Chicago Blackhawks or SF Giants are

Which means they aren't dynasties at all. You need to go back-to-back
>>
Because basketball is closer to the mlb than the nfl. Getting swept or blowing a 3-1 lead just isn't as embarrassing as 18-1 or 21-3.
>>
>>76768910
>Must win back to back
Says who?
>>
>>76753350
>>76775133
>>
File: file.png (117KB, 708x849px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117KB, 708x849px
>>76753350
Don't worry, there has been worse
>>
>>76768424

>A dynasty isn't defined by how much you win

>this is literally your argument

>YOU
>>
>>76768322
Lebron dicksucker. You know he hates white people, right?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.