[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>t-t-their ring doesn't count >Their team was too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3380.jpg (71KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3380.jpg
71KB, 770x433px
>t-t-their ring doesn't count
>Their team was too good!

Why are Lebron fans so delusional?
>>
>Warriors fans still think LeBron fans could possibly be the only people frustrated at Golden State and not fans of the other dozen West teams
>>
>>76710541
NBA business, the point of a business in capitalist society is to crush the enemies.
>>
>>76711119
>the point of a business in capitalist society is to crush the enemies.
wewlad
you need to throw in something about innovation and efficient allocation of resources if you want to fool the marks
>>
>>76710477
I'm pretty sure most of the hate you get on here is from nostalgiafags that feel they are ruining the sport and communists that think guys going to another team within the rules is unfair

I'm the biggest lebron/clevelandfag on here and I appreciate what golden state has done.
>>
>>76711188
>I'm the biggest lebron/clevelandfag on here and I appreciate what golden state has done.
Kys you larping Memeriorsfag. Every actual NBA fan fucking hates what the Warriors and Cavs have done to this shit league
>>
Lebron is the only player allowed to ring chase in his 20's.
>>
2015 and 2016 rings don't count, I'll agree with that. This was the first year between the Cavs and Warriors that wasn't heavily decided by refs or injuries.
>>
>>76711229
Maybe if your teams didnt pay total useless fucks like Bismarck Biyambo $25 million you wouldn't be in this situation

Golden state outsmarted the league
LeBron is a genuine goat
That's why they play every year, deal with it.
>>
>>76710477
Just you watch when Paul George, Wesbrook and King Lebron James the GOAT join the Los Angeles Lakers to curb stomp your pathetic team led by a skinny fat traitor and an unentertaining player who just spams 3 pointers.
>>
>>76711759
>Paul George, Wesbrook and King Lebron James
The Warriors team would still crush those heroballing memechuckers
>>
>>76710541
Because the Warriors knew they were getting a great deal when they drafted Steph, right? Fucking idiot.

The Warriors are the symbol of success through determination. Fuck you if you think LeBrick throwing his weight around is how the NBA is supposed to work. Fucking kill yourselves while you're at it.
>>
>>76711759
Why would Lebron or Paul join Westbrook knowing they would only get 5 touches total between the two of them just so Westbrook can get his Triple Double
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>76710477
*blocks your path*
Memechucker reign is OVER.
>>
>>76712602
>Let me type a response while ignoring everything the other guy just said.
>Can't forget a LeBron nickname!
>Yeah...that'll do it.
>>
>>76711335
Sadly this. It's not the Warriors' fault that other teams are run by legit tards. Are they not supposed to draft good players or sign big name free agents who want to play for them? Shit, it wasn't even all that long ago that the Warriors couldn't find anyone who actually wanted to play for them. No free agents wanted to come to Oakland, and anyone they drafted wanted to get out as quickly as possible.
>>
>>76712602
>KD
>determimation
ROFL
>>
File: in44.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
in44.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>76710477
Another quality thread started by Adam $ilver's Pajeet army.
>>
>>76710477
The Warriors' ring absolutely counts. The super team that they built is the direct result of a good organization building patiently through the draft and developing their players well in-house. The only reason they could sign the 2nd best player in the league while already having 3 of the best players in the league on their team is because of how well they managed their players' development.

Kevin Durant's ring doesn't count. You could replace him with any other top 10 player and the result would be the same. He just coasted the whole season.
>>
File: Chad_daddy.jpg (11KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_daddy.jpg
11KB, 211x212px
Based Warriors making snowflakes mad kek
>>
>>76720565
At least put some effort into the shilling.
>>76720156
This.
>>
>>76720636
thanks for proving my point :^)
>>
>>76711229
>Every actual NBA fan fucking hates what the Warriors and Cavs have done to this shit league
Nah.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.