[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are americans so obsessed about shitting on soccer but don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ugh.jpg (86KB, 360x584px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
86KB, 360x584px
why are americans so obsessed about shitting on soccer but don't mind rigged shit like nba or poor fair play like nfl?
>>
>>76689024
Why do you give a shit?
>>
>>76689024
Soccer's pretty cool. So are handegg and apehoop.
>>
>>76689042
>this insecure
answer the question pig
>>
>>76689024
Same reasons why 3rd worder always question American sports and don't mind rigging and diving shit in sawker
>>
>>76689024
>7-1
>>
>>76689024
>why are americans so obsessed
>makes a thread about americans
>>
>>76689024
I hate the NBA because it's rigged shit though
>>
>>76689164
>>76689024

Soccer is gay and boring. At least it's entertaining. Soccer is rigged and boring, unless it's a 7-1. This is coming from someone who grew up and lived soccer. No thanks, I'll stick to football, and basketball.
>>
there has never been a less masculine sport than soccer. Women play it and it looks exactly the same. Hell, a lot of soccer dudes look like chicks.

Soccer=pussy shit. Period.

You want a real mans sport strap your shoulder pads up, buckle your chip strap, and hope you can rembember you kids names or use stairs when your 50 cause that's the price you pay to light up the scoreboard on a REAL MAN'S football field.

in b4 rugby. Those dudes are pussies too. The 5 wrost RBs/WRs/CBs would be the 5 best players in any rugby league. American BBC>>>>>>literally anything else and its not even a discussion.
>>
>>76689861
>>76690622
t. Jamal TyShawn Dindutavius Nuffin
>>
Because soccer isn't entertaining yet is incredibly popular. It's the Justin Bieber of sports.
>>
why do third worlders want us to watch their sport all the time? you can't force us to like it
>>
>>76690749

I'm not a nigger bro, sorry. Bean actually. I know what I'm talking about. Soccer is trash, football and basketball WAY more entertaining. I watched the Mexico vs USMNT game, and I was falling asleep.
>>
Why do you always post this picture? Where is it from?
>>
>>76689861
>>76690622
Stellar logical arguments yet again Ameridurp, I'm blown away.
>>
>>76691052
Ain't you get BTFO, by us, and a fucking dentist. Nigga Costa Rica beat you. When was the last time England won a euro? A World Cup? Nigga when has England gotten out of the group stages, lol. Bruh. Did y'all even have a team in them top 8 in the champions league? I think the last club that won it was almost a decade ago lol. But you're right, great argument. Enjoy all the terrorist attacks by your Pakistani brethren.
>>
>>76689024
We aren't. I think soccer is neat-o, Joao.
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (60KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
60KB, 443x332px
>>76689024
>>76689164
>implying not all sports are rigged
Why are you so obsessed about what Americans think about your semen slurping sport anyway?
>>
>>76691052
exactly. This is the difference between us. were cut from different cloth. You want to pontificate upon the pros and cons of your faggy fairy game and I just laid it out for you simple. American's like American Football because its modern day gladiator shit. throw em in the ring give em some weapons and watch the biggest strongest nigger make it out alive...ever heard of Mandingo fighting on plantations?

This is what red blooded, freedom lovin' American men are entertained by. not a bunch of faggits literally kicking around a ball for two hours straight. I want to see blood sweat and tears
>>
Americans quantify the quality of their sports by how much violence occurs, not the skill it takes to play, or how aesthetic it is to watch.

It is because a large proportion of them have been circumcised, so they are unable to enjoy sex or masturbation. It causes Americans to have an increased lust for the other primal urges. That is why they are so fat and love violence.
>>
>>76694463
this is such a pucciboi yuro mentality, wanting to take size/strength/speed/etc out of the equation and put everyone on an even playing field where some stupid little skill anyone can spend all day practicing matters the most. By this logic free throw shooting would be the entire game of basketball instead of being 6'9 and able to jump 40" straight into the air matter....Which sounds more exciting? Hmmmm

Sports ARE primal. They ARE supposed to be violent. That IS the entire point
>>
>>76694776
>>76694463
forgot to add in
>how asthetic they are to watch

literally laffin' at your life mate. That is the most pussy shit I've ever head. You know what is asthetic? A battle hardened warrior risening victorious from the carnage of 11 other genetic freaks of nature trying their best to injure him. I'll take that over watching synchronized swimming over any day. I'll also take my big dick, big guns, and big freedom with me
>>
>>76694847
gayest post I read in a while, and I post in Cristiano Ronaldo threads.
>>
>>76690826

yeah less than 10 minutes of actual physical play plagued by 2 hours of commercials really gets my nads going dirty spic.

>rigged niggerhoop

you really have to go back
>>
>>76694432

HAHAHA modern day gladiator shit

>less than 10 minutes of actual physical activity
>pads
>not mma the true gladiator sport

this is the average intelligence and attention span of your typical american nigger.
>>
>>76689024
There's way more evidence that international soccer is rigged than the NBA
>>
>>76694463
Masculinity and Power ARE aesthetic, thats the whole point. see: futurism.
>>
>>76689024
>murica has like 2 cases ever in the Black Sox and Billy Donovan in terms of confirmed rigged cases
>FIFA always suspends some coach, some referee or some official for bribery related issues

wew lad
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.