[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If "the best player in the world" didn't win La

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[3].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
If "the best player in the world" didn't win La Liga, didn't win the CL, didn't win Copa America, didn't win the Balon D'Or and didn't score the most goals, is he REALLY the best player in the world??????????
>>
He's lost his touch recently so I would say no. Also he seems to have gotten slower... I hope he can recover though he sure is a joy to watch.
>>
>ronaldo wins everything
>goes clutchmode when his team needed him most
>i-i-i-it was b-b-because of his teammates

>mess wins fuck all
>dissapears when his team needs him most
>i-i-i-i-it w-was all his teams fault!!111!

messifags really make me think
>>
>>76683780
>recently
>>
>>76683902
Well he barely runs anymore. Wtf are his trainers doing to him?
>>
>>76684003
have a look at previous strikers from their golden age: Henry, Villa, Etoo, Zlatan and so on. basically at this level you need to have a "if you don't perform then get the fuck out " policy. right now the Ratface and Neyman are locked down and literally nobody can take them off the team even if they're shit. you can't touch Buskets and Pique and Iniesta because scatalan, and that's about it. also Lionel has a final word in incoming transfers and he's pretty shit at it, look at Digne and Gomez and Paco.

Real rotated the shit out of its starting11 until they got it right.
besides Messi, Barcelona has 6/11 players locked down in the starting11 because they think they're super world class and they just need fillers, that's not how things work irl, you can't buy 25m shitters over and over and expect to win everything.
>>
>>76683709
But that 3 man dribble vs Alves la!
>>
>>76684156
>tfw he's right
Is this the end of Barcelona?
>>
>current form
no
>ability wise
yes

form =/= ability
>>
>>76684156
>can't touch Buskets and Pique and Iniesta
Why would they touch Sergio or Pique? They're top class, Iniesta needs a replacement (he is not catalan btw) but the other 2 are fine.

>Neymar and Suarez
Now you're talking shit.
>>
>>76690487
>Why would they touch Sergio or Pique?
Because many times they were shit and slow as fuck, especially Maschearano another untouchable player.

Also Neymar and Suarez simply dont give a fuck anymore simply because its human nature to not give a fuck while youre getting paid millions and nobody can take your place in the first 11, just look at Benzema. Now look at Isco, a player who knows Bayol or Asensio will instantly take his place if he fucks up, he gave 120% in the last two months.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.