[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here explain whats going on with this picture? I found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: TthrAfh (1).jpg (73KB, 720x495px) Image search: [Google]
TthrAfh (1).jpg
73KB, 720x495px
Can anyone here explain whats going on with this picture? I found it on an old hard drive dated in 2014.
>>
It looks like a bunch of United States soccer players in a train with the word "hype" written on it, flying through outer space.

It should also be noted that Clint Dempsey is not infact in the train. His head however, has been photoshopped onto the front of the train.
>>
us ninja turtle train
>>
>>76670189
any significance to the 4899 does it represent a score such as 48-99
>>
>>76670216
I think thats just a random train la
>>
it was the hype train for the 2014 World Cup, riding the tails of a Gold Cup and successful WC qualifiers
>>
I think I remember USA winning a match with the final score being 1-1. Those were some confusing times for /sp/.
>>
>>76670354
did they win?
>>
Test
>>
one free (you)
>>76674179
>>
>>76673925
I dont think so. Also that is an SD70M locomotive.
>>
>>76673925
We actually did win, we had a world cup winning squad with our formidable midfield consisting of Jermaine Jones and Michael Bradley, and an elite strikeforce of Aron Johannson and Clint Dempsey.
And a brick wall of defense that was made out of Matt Besler and Omar Gonzalez
>>
>>76670216
No, that's USA's formation, 4-8-9-9, because they don't know how to play football.
>>
dempsey and altidore and bradlel leading a cargo of redditors to mediocrity hell ever year
>>
File: 100 Brocks vs 10 Gorillas.png (278KB, 869x495px) Image search: [Google]
100 Brocks vs 10 Gorillas.png
278KB, 869x495px
Can anyone here explain what's going on with this picture? I found it on an old hard drive dated in 2013.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.