[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: sports-web-afc-east_orig.jpg (53KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
sports-web-afc-east_orig.jpg
53KB, 750x421px
Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this division?
>>
File: five.jpg (81KB, 736x741px) Image search: [Google]
five.jpg
81KB, 736x741px
Nope
>>
Honestly what could they even do?
>>
Swap the Dolphins with the Colts
>>
>>76670418
No one wants that. They want to see New England playing the Colts in the playoffs, not just the regular season.
Those swaps to make strong divisions stronger and weak divisions weaker go against the NFL finances.
>>
>>76670162
They already tried and failed. It just makes the Patriots stronger when the NFL tries to railroad them.

All teams filmed signals, it's still legal depending on where you're filming from; the first game after they changed the rules they got the Patriots on a technicality. They went on to win 18 games in a row after that and come within a few points of going 19-0.

Drum up false charges with deflategate; completely deny scientific facts that would exonerate the Patriots. Despite all the distractions and focus on possible wrongdoing, they pull off one of the greatest comebacks in Superb Owl history to win their 4th.

Next year they come within a missed extra point/2pt from making it to the owl twice in a row.

Next year they finally suspend Brady for 4 games, as a result he's more rested than ever going into the playoffs, they pull off the greatest comeback ever to win their 5th owl.

The NFL should just stop trying, and wait for Belichick & Brady to retire.
>>
Move the Pats into the NFC South. Swap them for the Bucs. NFL instantly improved.
>>
I unironically think the Dolphins can challenge the Pats with BASED GASE in charge. Last year was a beginning, not an aberration.
>>
>>76670162
I'm a Jets fan but the Patriots earned their right to dominate for the rest of the decade with that super bowl win. That was no joke
>>
File: 1495778716476.png (367KB, 399x548px) Image search: [Google]
1495778716476.png
367KB, 399x548px
>>76670162
>implying the patriots wouldn't dominate any division in the nfl
>>
AFC East put 2 teams in the playoffs. Miami always plays NE tough
>>
>>76671706
>irons jizzelles clothes

its just like my prison dramas
>>
>>76671706

Brady would already be dead if the Pats played in the AFC North with the Ravens, Steelers, and Bengals.
>Burfict
>Harrison
>Suggs

Twice a season, every season.
>>
>>76672134
The Pats have utterly dominated those teams worse than some of their AFC east opponents you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>76672309
winning individual games occasionally =/= playing each of the three teams twice every single season.

It's a question of physicality. The North is a much, much more physical conference than the Pats currently play in.
>>
>>76672356
>hurr beating them almost every time they play doesn't mean they'd beat them if they played against each other more often
>muh tough physical nfc north teams

Every team in the nfl plays tough, you fucking retard. Nobody is scared of the nfc north, they're just as garbage as any other division.
>>
File: assange.jpg (224KB, 556x712px) Image search: [Google]
assange.jpg
224KB, 556x712px
>>76670162

Over their careers, Tom Brady's AFC East had better records than Manning's Divisions.

No one ever complained because the only reason you do about the AFC East is because Brady and Belichick have broken you.

You're defeated as human beings.
>>
File: 1494110591105.jpg (29KB, 219x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494110591105.jpg
29KB, 219x342px
>>76672356

I think Brady is 24-6 vs Pit, Balt, and Cin combined in his career.

Try not to sound as dumb as a player for one of those teams, huh?
>>
>Baltimore to east
>Indy to north
>Miami to south
Nothing to do with making anything more competitive, it just makes mch more geographic sense.
>>
>>76670162
AFC East gets shit on way too much. It isn't even that bad. The Jets, Bills, and Dolphins combined are around .500 against out of division teams over the past couple of years.
>>
>>76670162
Belicheat and Brady will retire eventually, then they will probably suck for a bit.
>>
>>76670162
Honestly though it'd be much more cathartic when somebody does eventually knock them off whenever that is
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.