[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When I first got into United’s first team as a regular,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 7a89b1760e9030909d72c46548ef5cdb.jpg (138KB, 900x1329px) Image search: [Google]
7a89b1760e9030909d72c46548ef5cdb.jpg
138KB, 900x1329px
>When I first got into United’s first team as a regular, my squad number was 24 [he had worn 28 before that, too]. The following season I was given the number 10 shirt. That meant a great deal to me: Denis Law and Mark Hughes had both worn it before me. Maybe the history that went with the number was why I scored so many goals wearing it. I remember, though, the summer we signed Teddy Sheringham, the boss actually took the trouble to phone me when I was away on holiday in Malta to tell me he was taking that squad number off me. No explanation, no alternative and no argument. I remember saying to Gary Neville at the time:
>What’s he done that for? Why would he phone to tell me that? Did he just want to make sure he ruined my holiday?’
>I was devastated, trying to work out what I’d done wrong. Then, a month later when we turned up for pre-season training, he had a new shirt ready: the number 7. The boss handed me Eric Cantona’s squad number. The surprise of that honour stopped me in my tracks.

Why is number ten so much better than number seven?
>>
The GOAT wears the number 7 tho

>CR7
>>
>>76643193
>I was devastated, trying to work out what I’d done wrong. Then, a month later when we turned up for pre-season training, he had a new shirt ready: the number 7. The boss handed me Eric Cantona’s squad number. The surprise of that honour stopped me in my tracks.
But it seems like He likes number 7 more.
>>
>10
>Messi
>Maradona
>Zidane
>Pele
>Ronaldo (True)
>Zico
>Platini
>Figo
>etc

>7
>Penaldo
>Beckham
>???
>>
>>76643733
Cantona
Ribery
Raul
>>
>>76643733
What? Ronaldo was 9, Zidane wore 5 in Madrid, Figo was 7 for most of his career
>>
>>76643733
also, Ronaldo wore #9, he's rather famous for it
>>
>>76643193

I like that he just said okay and hung up. He could have asked why, or what number he was getting. Instead he just said thanks and sulked for a month.
>>
File: B47p0JyCMAAJDMW.jpg (40KB, 512x395px) Image search: [Google]
B47p0JyCMAAJDMW.jpg
40KB, 512x395px
>>76643772
>>76643781
>>
File: gettyimages-57296703.jpg (138KB, 574x960px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-57296703.jpg
138KB, 574x960px
>>76643733
>>
>>76643814
that was literally one year of his entire career you autist
>>
>>76643814
>forgetting that Zamorano wore 1+8 because 9 was taken by Ronaldo
>>
>>76643849
THAT WAS HIS BEST YEAR
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.