[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never see goal celebrations like this again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: ri4eMG.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ri4eMG.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>You will never see goal celebrations like this again because of video review
>>
>>76639573
>
>>
>not running to midfield while shushing your opponent and dabbing in the middle

the GOAT fifa17 celebration
>>
>>76639608

Hahaha, that sounds fucking awesome.
Doing it right now.
>>
File: 58.jpg (441KB, 1000x567px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
441KB, 1000x567px
>>76639573
>You will never see Halal Madrid celebrations again because of video review
>>
File: mario kart 8.jpg (72KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
mario kart 8.jpg
72KB, 600x340px
>>76639573
But we did though, today they did a Mario Kart 8 one
>>
>>76639760
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>76639760
>Shitleans are nintoddlers
>based Argentines are sony bros
>the GOAT is a Playstation player
Typical
>>
>>76639573
Why would video review prevent such a celebration?
>>
>>76639886
FUCK YOU GOY. ALL CHANGES ARE BAD (((THEY))) DO IT TO CONTROL US

PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE RULES. THEY WERE CHANGED IN THE PAST BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, I'M LUCKY ENOUGH TO LIVE IN THE PRECISE MOMENT WERE THEY WERE JUST PERFECT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76639760

best team

GASOLINA
>>
>>76639886
Shit is retarded stop you hunting proxy faggot
>>
>>76639886

the players will stop and look at the ref who is talking to the video booth for 30 seconds before the goal is signaled as 'allowed'
>>
>>76640347
For every play right?
>>
>>76639573
I'm 100% OK with this.
>>
As long as they get the call right
Idiots whining over that goal that was clearly offside
Thank you VAR
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbym69hjMDU

>you'll never see celebrations like this again
>>
>>76639608

If you run into the net and keep running in the same position without moving too far to the side you can run forever. I've had a few rage quits from that.
>>
Watched Portugal vs Mexico yesterday and it was really stupid seeing players celebrate goal and then minute later everyone is just standing in silence waiting if it will be allowed or not.

Also instead of showing players waiting and referees in that cabin it should just play replay or show screen of referees analysing situation so at least something is happening.
>>
>>76639573
>waste this much time on celebrations
>still find excuses not to use Instant Replay
>>
File: file.png (372KB, 580x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
372KB, 580x360px
>yfw this celebration was banned because it was considered DANGEROUS
>>
>>76640347
It won't happen for every play, only if the refree has a dobut. The video challange can't be called by the players nor managers.
>>
>video
>football
Where is Blatter when you need him?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.