[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*refuses to sign a contract to his """loved"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: donnarumma.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
donnarumma.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
*refuses to sign a contract to his """loved""" team*
>>
As a young promise, signs @ inter.

Galliani calls Dollarumma home in Neaples.

>Hey Dollar, here's your new agent, Mino o'pizzaiuolo

After 3 days, he signs for Bilan.

Guys, we're talking about southern soilworkers here.
>>
>>76632579
>Dollarumma

great nickname
>>
The fact that he claimed to be a Milan fan despite being from Naples should have been a big red flag from the start
>>
I never get why people get so riled up about loyalty. How much loyalty does a club show to a promising starlet who becomes injury prone and shit when contract renewal time comes around.
>>
>>76635283
people dont understand players are just doing their job and doing whats best for themselves. why wouldnt he go for bigger money and glory, good for him.
>>
Being from Naples he may as well be a nigger, so this should come as no surprise
>>
>>76635350

I think in this case it comes down to his age. He's 18, really hasn't proven shit, and now wants to go to a bigger club. Milan aren't exactly minnows and they are the one that gave him his first real opportunity.

At the same time, kid is probably dumber than a doorknob and is just listening to his jewbag agent.
>>
>>76635350
There are some cases where the player has indeed been very cunty to the club. But not wanting to sign a contract is not cunty.

Hell I'm an Arsenal fan and the only player I hold a grudge against is Cesc.
>>
>>76635350

It's a stupid move anyway, he'd probably rot on the bench at Madrid
>>
He can still do a 180 and blame everything on Rayola. Not like he's above backstabbing.
>>
>>76635350
I think it's also because he made such a big deal about being a boyhood Milan fan and how much he loved the club. If he hadn't done that I don't think people would really care as much.
>>
>>76635918
did anybody consider that maybe he really meant that and wanted to renew but chose not to for other reasons?
certainly it wasn't money because they were offerign him shitloads of money, so calling him a sellout makes no sense.
>>76635455
>He's 18, really hasn't proven shit
do you really believe this stuff? He's already played 2 years in serie A, he's already one of the best keepers in serie A and possibly among the top 10 in the world. He has proven enough.
>>
>>76636009
He should probably clear the air and tell the media why, if that's the case
>>
Where does he rank among the top keepers? Is he better than De Gay? What about Jordan Pickford?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.