[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170618_111847.png (139KB, 470x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_111847.png
139KB, 470x525px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>le dive, disappear and evade taxes

T-tsuu
>>
>>76627948
>What question would you ask him about #PORMEX?
what channel did he watch the game on?
>>
>>76627948
This cum slurping sport isn't for me
>>
You guys really hate this man. It's not healthy guys just leave him alone
>>
>>76627948
Top kek
>>
he was clearly on cruise control but still was pretty good
>>
>le let African score for me in a final and gibs me dat euros trophy that I totally deserve despite playing like shit
TSU
>>
>#PORMEX
Sounds like something indecent.
>>
>pretend to trip to fool idiot spics
>make a godly pass while spics are disoriented
TSUUUU
>>
>>76627969
>>76628024
>ameridindus still angry they never qualified for anything
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
Explain to me why Quaresma shouldn't have been MotM.
>>
>>76627948
Is there anything he can't do?
>>
>>76628043
are you retarded? quaresma was literally trash
>>
>>76628043
Ronadlo played better.
>>
>>76628043
they were both pretty good
>>
>>76628042
>thirdworldtugal
>Seethetugal
>DrawtoConcacaftugal
>Pootugal
kek
KEK
>>
>>76628043
Quaresma is trash
>>
>>76628094
All that and still better than you. How embarrasing
>>
did your son watch the match?
>>
Vela was the motm and cris wasn't good at all
You fangirls truly are revolting
>>
>>76628043
missed every cross by about 10m
>>
>win 2-2
>get TSU'd
>>
>>76627948
i know ronaldo didnt deserve it but lets be honest everyone played like trash maybe chicha or quaresma should have got it if i had to chose
>>
>>76628124
How can you be better when you cant be us in tournaments, Moor?
>2002, 3-1
>2014, 2-2 with a fluke last minute goal
>2017, 2-2 to Memexico where Memexico had better chances
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>Could

Y'all ain't getting shit
>>
>>76628124
>exposed le Pootugal's golden generation of Figo and Rui Costa in 2002
>expose le best player in le world and his buttbuddies in 2014
>expose le Champions of Europe today
You cant even beat Concacaf when it matters kek
>>
How embarrassing that Portugal had to play sit back and counter against fucking Mexico and still couldn't win
They're fortunate little pea choked two easy chances, however beamers are all halal madrid plastics so they deserve it
>Cristina practically non existent 99% of the match
>>
>>76628346
>however beamers are all halal madrid plastics so they deserve it
B-But I'm a Barça plastinc, Mohammed.
>>
>>76628346
>it's okay when missi does it
>>
>>76628043
Dumb hair
>>
>>76628346
>cristina

xDDD
>>
>>76628375
>b-but Missi
You need to take your meds m8
>>
>>76627969
shot in the bar, goal pass, the sexy pass with back of feet in first 20 munites
>>
>>76628043
Jonathan Dos Santos is the correct answer lads
>>
>>76628417
Anyone can do that against Mexican defending under the hack Osorio. Look what fucking Michael Bradley did to >us a few days ago

https://youtu.be/k9ikxJJCJY4
>>
>>76628475
concaaaf is not serious tournament so they are relaxed
>>
>>76628412
>you're not allowed to mention Messi
okay Juanito
>>
>>76628373
t. Halal plastic spic
>bringing up barca when no one did
Go have more stir fried insects, Juan
>>
>>76628475
That was more of a couple of individual mistakes rather than a team mistake. Osorio is not a horrible coach.
Still,
>letting Badley score that kind of a chip on you
>>
>>76628520
>bringing up barça when no one did
Well, I did.
>>
>>76627948
They gave it to the wrong Dos Santos
>>
>>76628510
Russhit wouldnt even make the hex in Concacaf kek
>>
>>76628342
BTFO

>goes missing and its """"""""motm""""""""
embarassing
>>
>>76628593
callate italiano viadinho
>>
>>76628565
Mexico > Russia >>>>>>>>>> piss >>>> shit >>>> Canada on pair with USA
>>
>>76628611
sorry i dont speak macaco
>>
>>76627948
lel
he didn't do a thing
>>
>>76628538
Not a argument since I don't give a fuck about it
>if you can't stand halal you must be a barca fan
Youre such a plastic beaner that even after this match you defend some club an ocean away from you. lmao shitskins
>>
>>76628674
Literally the only argument that matters because
>my opinion > your opinion
And that's a well known fact.
>>
>>76628619
You're not even better than Trinidad and Tobago lol. You're going to be exposed so fucking hard by Mexico in a few days. Just remember how lucky you are we didn't qualify because we would have embarrassed your team in front of POOtin.
>>
>>76628709
You're an idiot, but you're Mexican so it shouldn't be a surprise
>being a halal shitskin plastic
LMAO
>>
>>76628831
Not a argument since I don't give a fuck about it

:^)
>>
>>76628619
>getting cocky because you beat fucking Poopeeland
Not a Chicano but you will get buttfucked by Mexico
>>
>>76628511
No, but it shows how obsessed you are with the manlet. This is really unhealthy behavior.
>>
>>76628849
barca has nothing to do with any of this
are you retarded? Stupid spic
>>
>>76629149
t. Halal plastic spic
>bringing up barca when no one did
Go stab more people in the streets, Ahmed.
>>
File: ust.jpg (22KB, 601x372px) Image search: [Google]
ust.jpg
22KB, 601x372px
>>
>>76628894
>>76628735
okay, Mexico >>> Russia >>>>>>> USA
>>
>>76628253
>>76628342
Brazil has yet to beat us in a world cup. I guess we are so much better than them then.

Also check out which team Portugal defeated in the 2006 world cup with our C team.
Not even memeing, we were resting our main players for the RO16.
>>
>>76628342
NORWAY > BRAZIL CONFIRMED
>>
>>76629316
>>76629338
>h-head to head isn't relevant!
>>
>>76629444
where is your cup for being undefeated against Portugal?
>>
>>76628165
>Be best mexico player this and last game against the US.
>get subbed by giomeme dos santos
Our coach didnt even wanted to win 2bh
>>
File: spuhh.jpg (197KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
spuhh.jpg
197KB, 1349x695px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1476465770159.jpg (53KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
1476465770159.jpg
53KB, 800x541px
He was really good. His dribbling this game was his best in a while, got an assist and created multiple chances. Should've gotten a free kick when he got tackled from behind around the 70' minute. Needs to understand he won't score from blasting his free kick straight at the wall. Unfortunate he hit the crossbar though
>>
>>76629174
>calling you what you have admitted to bring with these exchanges means I like barca
>only barca fags call it halal madrid
You're just on another level of stupidity
Genuinely hope you're twelve
>>
>>76629635
You're an idiot, but you're a Paki rapist so it shouldn't be a surprise
>being a halal bomberman plastic
LMAO
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76629539
>playing Giovani at all
I want this meme to stop.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76629658
Next time learn to argue before stepping in with men ;-)

>>76629539
It made no sense really, but if you're the halal juan don't reply to my posts ever again
>>
>>76629909
>calling you what you have admitted to bring with these exchanges means I like madrid
>only barca fags call it halal madrid
You're just on another level of stupidity
Genuinely hope you're twelve
>>
>>76628511
It is allowed to mention who you want, but pls dont be a retard. Did Messis team ever gave up ball possesion and attacking football, except maybe in finals with Argentina? Did not. So pls dont say shit whenever your Romanian dick feels that Ronaldos pride and greatness is in danger.
>>
>>76628442
this guy gets it
>>
>>76628442
This
>>
>>76628442
ttbqfhwyf
>>
>>76629539
this and
>not playing lozano.

don't know why osorio doesn't understand he needs minutes and experience against better teams more than anything.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.