[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening sure, this bottle of wine was sent to you by those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4095.jpg (151KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4095.jpg
151KB, 1080x1080px
you turn you head and see this. What do you do??
>>
File: halaldo.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
halaldo.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
I order a new kid from a surrogate mother.
>>
>>76615520
show the whore on the left my penis(she will automatically leave the autistic faggot for superior cock), grab the tits of the one in the right. (she'll automatically submit to my charm) and tell the fake blondie to fuck off.

As for the dudes, the one in the left would probably run away if I screech in his direction. The one in the middle, i just gotta watch out for his bite, no reason to have any beef with him though since i don't like the bitch, but if there was to be beef, hook him right in the kisser with my left. And the guy is the right actually doesn't look autistic so a classic bout between men would ensue. Winner takes all.
>>
>>76615520
>"Evening ladies... Gents"

Tip my fedora and walk on
>>
if something like this actually happened I would go over, kiss the ladies on the cheek and shake the gents hands and thank them very much for the kind gesture

anything other than this is autistic
>>
>>76615520
>me at the back
>>
>>76615612
t. Autist
>>
How do you proof that you're not a gold digging whore? All their wifes look like luxury prostitutes
>>
messi looks tired.
>>
>>76615612
Greeting people one by one when there's so many of them is so awkward, it's easier to say hi to all of them at the same time
I would ask them for a picture to brag on instagram and I would make small talk while taking it, I assume they will say yes if they sent me a bottle of wine. If they are open to talking then I would keep the conversation up and maybe eventually sit with them, if they are pretty reticent to my small talk I would thank them for the picture and the wine and leave back to my table.
>>
>>76615579
Thisssssssss
>>
I cut inside and sit between the two cuties, Antonella and Luis.
>>
File: 1497459782661.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497459782661.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>76615520
>suarez and fabregas both went for big tits like real men
>Messis bitch is a bigger plank than he is
>>
>>76615679
>Greeting people one by one when there's so many of them is so awkward,
this
when i was 12 i had to go to family gatherings and kiss each of my aunts on the cheek and shake all my uncles hands when i arrived and left
honestly it was pretty dumb
>>
>>76615520
Messi looking autistic as fuck
>>
>>76616232
nice shit tier taste there muzzie
>>
>>76615520
Based on body language Antonella seems to be the one in charge, Messi pretty much does whatever she says. Suarez's relationship seems the most stable and looks like they share opinions and look to each other and try to find common ground/settle differences by coming together, everything id mutual and it shows they love each other. Fabregas is straight up getting cucked, the way his chick has her back to him and is focusing more on posing and looking good, she cares more about herself because she is cheating.
>>
File: 1428029768461.png (368KB, 945x574px) Image search: [Google]
1428029768461.png
368KB, 945x574px
>>76616269

>tfw i still do this
>>
>>76615520
>Wives get fixed up, wearing sundresses
>They wear gym t-shirts

At least Suarez has the decency to try
>>
>>76615520

Fabragas wins, Suarez loses.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.