[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Atlanta a legit soccer city? This was my first time looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mls.jpg (85KB, 733x681px) Image search: [Google]
mls.jpg
85KB, 733x681px
Is Atlanta a legit soccer city? This was my first time looking up attendance this year and this really surprised me.
>>
>>76609277
you mean a fag city? yeah
>>
It's literally all the upper class crackers who watch the city's soccer team. Rest of us blacks stick to football and maybe college basketball. Racist ass fuckin city.
>>
>>76609336
What about hockey, the NBA and the other one
>>
>>76609277
not really it's just that we're a transplant city and most of the transplants didn't already have a soccer team so they actually come out and watch atl united whereas they only go to hawks/braves games when their actual teams are in town.
>>
>>76609404
>we're a transplant city
Lol, you wish
>>
>>76609431
no I wish it wasn't true but it is. There are too many fucking yankees and califags here. I know so few people who are actually from the south here. Growing up in the greater atlanta hardly counts as """being from the south"""
>>
>>76609431
But black people had to be transplanted from Africa in order to get to Atlanta so he's not wrong in theory
>>
>>76609484
>being from the south
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies.
>>
>hurr durr new team first season was really really crowded
>>
File: Atlanta-Silverbacks.png (143KB, 570x375px) Image search: [Google]
Atlanta-Silverbacks.png
143KB, 570x375px
For me, its the Atlanta Silverbacks
>>
it's niggers and the only whites living in georgia are basically nigger-tier, so what do you think.
>>
Wow most of these people are fucking idiots.

Yes ATL is a huge soccer city. I believe the metro area has 20-30 youth clubs and academy. The city has had multiple national champions in recent years (I know 2 for North ATL in the U-18/19 division)

So many people from the northern suburbs (Roswell, Marietta) played/play soccer it's really popular among people with money all over the city
>>
>>76609431
It is a transplant city
>>
>>76609277
The city of Atlanta is filled with a bunch of hipsters who went to the UK, France, Germany or Spain for study abroad > watched some footy there > came back and became football fans. The city itself has a lot of football fans. Metro Atlanta can get fucked.
>>
>>76609532
>>76609532
No expansion team in the MLS has had Atlanta's crowd numbers.
>>
>>76609277
Its the rush of having a new team play only like 32 games. Expansion teams always have inflated attendence in theur first season.
>>
they'll stop going when they realize how boring soccer is
>>
>>76609377
The hockey team left
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.