[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larry bird played in LA and Magic played in Boston. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1706669ab-dna007615002.jpg (55KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
1706669ab-dna007615002.jpg
55KB, 750x499px
Larry bird played in LA and Magic played in Boston.

How does the NBA change?
>>
Magic doesnt get AIDS?
>>
>>76597900
Larry Bird has a positive impact on Los Angeles and he singlehandedly prevents the LA riots. Magic can't get his medicine and dies of aids.
>>
>>76598216
>implying magic and the Celtics wouldn't destroy the league
>>
>>76597900

Larry Bird encourages more white kids to pick up the sport because it looks cooler. And Magic never gets Aids.
>>
>>76597900
Bird wins 7 rings.Magic wins 0 rings and is remembered as a meme
>>
>>76598338
>magic and the Celtics wouldn't destroy the league
The Celtics had a way worse team than the Lakers.If you swap places Bird would win almost every year while Magic struggles to get out of the East.Bird was always much better than Magic
>>
>>76597900
Bird might be considered the goat.
>>
>>76598216
>>76598350
>>76598465
>>76598498
t. White devils trying to keep the black man down
>>
Larry gets AIDS, Magic gets AIDS from Larry.
>>
File: Ridsdale_555858.jpg (20KB, 218x298px) Image search: [Google]
Ridsdale_555858.jpg
20KB, 218x298px
>>76598498
>white person better than a black person at Basketball

Good one, Chico.
>>
>>76598546
>Believing that McHale and Parish were ever matches to Kareem,Worthy,Scott.
Bird overperformed while Magic performed as expected.If Bird landed on the Lakers he would unironically be considered the GOAT
>>
>>76598626
Prime Bird was objectively better than prime Magic.He just had always a worse team than Magic.
>>
>>76598198
>>76598350
Magic doesn't have AIDS right now though,
>>
>>76598722
Lay off the Sangria m8.
>>
>>76598766
He does not become HIV+ then, you semantic fag
>>
Are you guys oldfags or did you watch a lot of old footage?

Sometimes I wish I was old enough to seriously participate in sports discussion pre 90s. But then again, i could but I don't want to watch all that sub-SD old ass footage.
>>
>>76598198
Magic has HIV and it hasn't progressed to AIDS. Given that Boston is relatively close to a city as cosmopolitan as LA and that he likely would've had as much anonymous sex as he did in LA his fortune probably wouldn't have changed.
>>
>>76598818
It's more than semantics faggot. Without progressing to AIDS he can live a relatively normal life and perform at a high level. If he had AIDS he'd be wasting away.
>>
>>76598874
>Are you guys oldfags or did you watch a lot of old footage?

neither, they just act smart and talk straight out of their asses like everyone else on this site
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.