[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the dumbest motherfucker in football right now? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 7

File: Z.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
Is this the dumbest motherfucker in football right now?

He's fucking 18, why doesn't he just stay at the club where he's a guaranteed starter?

Stay at Milan for a couple more years, then move on to greener pastures. There is no way he'd be a starter ahead of Navas at this time.
>>
What is money, Klaus?
>>
raiola is his agent
>>
Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay and you're okay
Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team
>>
>clubs are loyal to players
Pay me or fuck you
>>
It goes both ways, really.
If players play badly, the club tells them to fuck off (or take a pay cut).
If players play well, they tell the club to fuck off (or get a raise).
>>
>>76590887
Milan wanted to price him out of a move with an unrealistic valuation.

Thankfully Gigio is not as dumb as he looks and has stood up to the tyrants.
>>
>>76590906
What is €4.5 mln, Mohammed? That was the offer
>>
>>76591111
Exactly. These virgins have never played sport seriously in their lives and have the delusion clubs are owed loyalty when clubs aren't loyal at all.
Goes both ways, you do what is best for you just like the club does what is best for the club
>>
>>76590935

Agents are scum.
>>
>Milan fans who defended him after every mistake
>That guy who shat on him constantly
>>
>>76590887
I thought he was always a sub?
>>
>>76591234
No. He is a dom.
>>
>>76590906
he would have been the 3rd most paid GK in the world at Milan
>>
Normally I'd defend a player moving but he's basically voluntarily giving up his gametime for a role on the bench at a slightly bigger club.
>>76591234
Nah, he's been first choice since he was 17 which is why Milan are so pissy at him.

They pandered to him so much and he still is gonna leave them in the worst possible situation for the club (1 year left so they can't get a massive fee)
>>
>>76591309
but would he be higher paid elsewhere?
>>
>>76591315
>Pandering
Milan had no choice and almost all Italian clubs aside from Juve would've made him a starter so please stop the poor Milan shite. They should've offered more money ages ago and they better pay now or bye bye
>>
>>76591338
Rumors say Madrid offered one million more. Is it worth to risk your career for one more million? When you would be filthy rich anyway?
>>
>>76590887
What is Raiola?
>>
>>76591423
He also has the chance to win things at Madrid.
>>
>>76591374
>Milan had no choice
Not true, they had Diego Lopez who is a good keeper
>almost all Italian clubs aside from Juve would've made him a starter
not true either all the top 6 or so teams had better, more reliable keepers, he wouldnt have started even in some small teams like Sassuolo or Genoa
>>
Seriously everyone ITT must have just started following football.
The "I'm leaving for Real" is the oldest trick in the world to get a new contract and a huge raise.
>>
>>76591460
>Diego Lopez
>Sassuolo, Genoa
Sure thing m8
>>
>>76591149
Alan Shearer would never wear a Sunderland shirt and neither would I
>>
>>76591454
Milan has rich owners now, why not take the huge salry, get gametime in a cub tha loves and supports you and see how it goes for a couple of seasons and risk your career at a club where you will be eaten alive at the first mistake? Keep in mind he's 18 and a keeper so he easily has 20 years of football ahead of him.
>>
>>76591149
are you fucking illiterate?

i'm not even talking loyalty, but what's best for himself.
>>
>>76591499
He wouldn't have started ahead of Consigli or Perin m8
>>
>>76591423
That's for him to decide, not you, the club or the fans who think you're owed anything
>>
>>76590935
agents are a cancer on this game
>>
>>76591515
see
>>76591519
>>76591505
Keep pretending you care about what's best for him
>>
>>76591474
In this instance it seems to be backfiring since desperately chasing an average gk who happens to be 18 is not the sort of thing a big team will do.
>>
>>76591505
>Milan has rich owners now
not exactly true, the guy how bought Milan is a shady businessman and got pretty much all the money for this operations from banks. My guess it's that he will try to pull a thohir and resell the team soon enough. Buying players now it's just to increase general value of the brand
And either way I can't really see them beating Juve this year.
>>
>>76591315
>>76591460
Napoli would start him no question
>>
>>76590887
holy fuck he's so swarthy
>>
>>76591561
>And either way I can't really see them beating Juve this year.
that's not the goal in fact
>>76591577
no they wouldn't have started him ahead of Reina. They would start him now, but not when he was a 16 y/o nobody
>>
>>76591540
>Keep pretending you care about what's best for him
nice argument
>>
>>76591577
Reina had a much more impressive season than Dormammu
>>
>>people really thinking he will go to Madrid

if he joins real it will be really difficult for raiola to move him again and take the percentage for the transfer, like he did for pogba last year; he will go to either psg or juventus
>>
>>76591724
>implyig it's easier to move from PSG
look at Verratti
And Raiola is going to get a huge sign-on bonus from who sign Donnarumma since they made them sae money not renewign with Milan. He will also demand huge bonuses everytime they'l sign a new contrcact wich will be at least every two years.
>>
>>76591559
All clubs in the world want young goalkeepers, a 18 yo goalkeeper that is already good still has 15 years of football on him. And all clubs want to keep their homegrown players.
>>
>>76590887
he wanted to stay in Milan, but wanted guarantees that the club wouldn't give, so he couldn't accept.
What everyone is missing for soem reason, even though it was on all nespapers, is that the new owners made a 300 million euros debt with barklay bank and goldman sachs, to repay in a year.
They said they'd pay it back thanks to 200 million earnings in the asian market and to the qualification to the next UCL.
If they can't milan goes bankrup and GM will become the owner and dismantle the club.
He wanted a clause that would let him get out in case they didn't qualify for the UCL, so as not to get caught in all the mess.
It's a very reasonable request.
>>
>>76591867
that's quite the gamble, you don't rebuild a club by trying to get to the CL in one season with a bunch of new signings.
>>
>>76591657
>Players should do what a virgin on a weeb image board like me says
Nice argument
>>
>>76592130
you know this argument works against you too, don't you?
>>
>>76592159
Except it doesn't.
>>
>>76592172
It does
>>
>>76592159
t. retard
>>
>>76592182
"okay"
>>
>>76592218
who are you quoting?
>>
>>76591955
which is why they wanted a bunch of guarantees in their contract like the very low(10million euros) clause in case they don't qualify for the UCL
>>
>>76591149
In this specific case though, the Club really was loyal to the player and started him since hes 16 although he was actually still quite shit back then. They literally devoted the clubs success to his development. And now hes fucking off after 2 years.
>>
>>76592224
myself

>>76592295
yeah because the club saw him as a proper cash cow, not because they had some sort of deeper connection
>>
>>76592295
>really was loyal to the player and started him since hes 16 although he was actually still quite shit back then
all of this is bullshit.
They started him because he was better than any other keeper they had.
And he's the reason they even reached the EL instead of fighting for relegation. MIlan has one of the shittiest defenses in serie A. Donnarumma is the keeper ho has made more saves in serie A. He literally carried them on his back.
>>
>>76592295
look at these posts
>>76592314
>>76592340
and add this onto it
>>76591867
>>
File: 1391943120704.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1391943120704.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>76591540
the city of Milan could burn down as we speak and I wouldn't give a shit

I'm just baffled what a stupid career decision this is
>>
I'd prefer going against Ronaldo, Bayol, Benzema, Modrić and likes in training, getting big paycheck, winning relevant titles and sitting on bench than playing in shitty Seria A.
>>
>>76592234
Do you even understand what you are saying? If they would really need money that bad. Why would Milan accept to add this kind of clause and why would Gigio need this kind of clause in the first place? If Milan doesn't get the CL they would just sell him for good money since he's the player with the highest value. So, Gigio never needed this clause, this clause was a death sentence to Milan and Raiola was just playing with them. Raiola knew Milan wouldn't accept, he wanted him to leave from the very start and he knew what he had to do.
>>
>>76592130
>name calling
you are really good at debating
>>
>>76592558
if milan doesn't get into the UCL then they have to go bankrupt. Selling him would not be enough. In fact even getting into the UCL might not be enough.

>this clause was a death sentence to Milan

which goes to show that the new ownership is entirely incompetent, to have their survival rely on a bunch of gambles, and so raiola and donnarumma had reason to be concerned and desire a way out in case things went bad.
>>
>>76592705
Learn to cope with loss, as you're currently doing with your country
>>
>>76592736
I'm gonna take what you said for granted and hope they choke really bad this year
>>
>>76590887
The owners of AC Milan are not as rich as they claim to be. They can not afford to lose out the 30-40 million he would still generate. Real Madrid will buy him and then loan him out to some spanish club for one year or so. Depending his performance and Navas' performance he will then be integrated as the new Real Madrid keeper soon.

Raiola is not an idiot.
>>
I still can't believe that one of the world's biggest clubs is being held ransom by an 18 year old kid. Just shows how history means fuck all these days.
>>
>>76592872
literally this
>>
>>76592736
No, but that's you saying that. I was just being hypothetical. I don't think it's as bad as what you are making it to be. They have some guarantee in case they don't get the CL. There's a lot of wishful thinking in your post. And yeah, selling Gigio for 80M would totally help with their money problem...
>and so raiola and donnarumma had reason to be concerned and desire a way out in case things went bad.
Stop that. I just explained to you that even if your worst-case scenario was true it wouldn't be a problem for Gigio. Raiola is a cunt, he has a problem with the board and wanted to fuck Milan over from the start. Stop trying to defend the indefensible.
>>
>>76592947
>it's the Belgian Muslim milan autist

Didn't read
>>
>>76592947
But he's not worth £80m.

The whole reason Gigio wont sign is because of Milans ridiculous valuation of him.
>>
>>76592853
dunno how reliable all this is
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/milan-donnarumma-ecco-i-veri-motivi-dietro-al-no-di-raiola-80060
>>
>>76591149
Milan's offer would have made him the 2nd highest paid goalkeeper in the world.
>>
>>76592908
Same thing happened to Liverpool just a couple years ago with Sterling, and to Inter with Icardi.
>>
>>76593154
>trusting caciomercato dot com
ishyggd
>>
>>76593137
Pickford went for over 30M. Donnarumma has two full seaons behind him, he's already a NT regular, he's only 18 and he's one of the most popular young player in the world. What "ridiculous valuation" are you talking about?
>>
>>76593137
if you demand wages as a top player you are evalued as a top player.
>>
>>76590887
How terrible he might be able to pick and choose whichever club he would like and command a fucking astronomical salary due to lack of a transfer fee.
Sure is a dumb move. (by ac milan for not signing him up earlier)
>>
>>76593220
See>>76593037
>>
>>76590887

Why didn't they lock him down at the start of the season? If you've got a 17 year-old who's definitively broken into the first team with 2 years left on his deal, the first thing you do is hand him a massive 5/6 year contract before you build your plans around him for the upcoming season.

You don't give him a full season of first-team football and expect him not to get his head turned as an 18-year-old with 12 months left on his contract.
>>
he does not owe the club anything. dude has an amazing talent and would've been an asset for any club. i see nothing wrong in his actions, as milan would've ditched him if he was bad.

however i do believe it was a dumb mistake to leave so early. but i guess he does not want to be tied down to a mediocre club and instead try a bigger club and have a chance for titles.
>>
>>76591454
You don't win things from the bench
>>
There is definitely something going on here that we aren't being told. It's not money, Milan are paying him big anyway, so either Raiola convinced him that him (Raiola) not making huge money is bad for both or there are problems.
Too many big names are acting like, and saying, he was a youth product when he has been at Milan only since 2013 for things to be as simple as they appear.
>>
>>76594830
Maybe it's true Milan's project is going nowhere
>>
>>76593220
£80m
>>
>>76593220
Please don't compare the epl to the rest of the market, the clubs have too much money compared to the trest.
>>
>>76594567
He got his career kick started by at least 2-3 years. Had he been in another club he would either have not gotten this much limelight on him/not started. Milan already had a better goalkeeper at the time. He should be /grateful/ that they played him. That doesn't mean he /owes them/ his career. I do think he's leaving in a shitty manner and why too early for the good of his career. One season wonders exist for goalkeepers too. Look at Scuffet. Dude was the hottest thing since sliced bread at like 17, now he's a nobody at Udinese's bench.
>>
A good chunk of this btw is on the media and the fans who acted like he was the best gk in the world. No shit he thinks he deserves more than being in the 6th team in a secondary league (objectively), regardless of how much they want to pay him.
>>
>>76594439
they had to wait for him to be 18, you can sign contracts longer than 2 years when underage.
>>
>>76594966
PL isn't part of the market anyway? It's even worse in Gigio's case. It's not a few random PL clubs who are on him. It's literally the wealthiest clubs in the world. How is that even argument?
>>76594926
Which is a fine. £50M+ easy in the current market.
>>
>>76594830
It's simply that Raiola used to get loads of underhand cash by Galliani and the new owners refused to prepetrate this mafious relationship.
>>
>>76595034
i get what you are saying, but donnarumma "payed" Milan by playing well. he did it great and it benefitted milan as well.

and manners go both ways - clubs act cold and at times idiotic, but so does players. only difference is that clubs get away with it, whilst players like donnarumma are shamed into oblivion.

i do believe he should've stayed longer, but why did milan way so long time to tie him down? they only got themselves to blame really.
>>
>>76595313
Gigio can decide, Raiola can't force him.

>>76595246
Should have had him sign a contract in February. Also, it's three years, and not two http://www.figc.it/other/bando_agenti_2010/Regolamento_Status_Trasf_Gioc12ott09-itafinal.pdf art 18.2, unless they changed it.
>>
>>76591454
>winning things a as permabenched
So Douglas is one of the greatest RBs of all times.
>>
>>76595417
Exactly, he doesn't owe them a fucking thing
>>
>>76595485
>Raiola can't force him.
he can't force him but Gigo is 18 and it should be easy for a navigated agent like Raiola to persuade him
>>76595485
>Should have had him sign a contract in February
Galliani was in charge back then, as soon as Fassone and Mirabelli settled they offered Donarrumma a new contract but they refused to even show up to negotiate it.
>>
File: IMG_6403.jpg (45KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6403.jpg
45KB, 1366x768px
>Milans President saying they aren't going to sell but let him rot on the stadium for an entire year

Absolutely based lmao
>>
>Come riportato dal Corriere dello Sport, Gigio Donnarumma, nella serata di giovedì, dopo la rottura con il Milan, ha confidato ai compagni della nazionale:"Mi stanno massacrando" riferendosi ai commenti infuriato dei tifosi rossoneri su internet.

>Corriere Dello Sports says that last night Donnarumma who is in Poland with the NT said to his teammates :"they are tearing me apart" talking about the cooments of the fans on social networks

kek, he's alredy struggling and isn't even in Italy yet, let alone in Milano.
>>
>>76595951
fuck him
>>
>>76595951
Good luck getting to Real Madrid next summer with no playing time for a year.
>>
>>76595951
>>76596061
he is a cocky 18 yo who got his ego inflated by fat raiola, so he should be treated like shit. He is not the brightests of guys ( Buffon is his idol) so he deserves everything he gets
>>
>>76595034
Scuffet's story is kind of funny now considering he acted the exact opposite of Donnarumma (refusing Atletico to stay at home and finish school and such) but still sent his career down the drain.
I stlill believe that Paperumma will get torn apart by whatever big club he will go to at the first sign of his blatant inexpertise and come back to Italy to play in worse teams. Remember Cerci?
>>
>>76596248
I can't remember Italians doing well in foreign leagues except Zola and Toni?
>>
>>76596287
Zambrotta, uuuuhhh Pelle was kind of decent-ish at Soton, uuuuuhhh don't remember any other.
>>
>>76596287
Gattuso
Vieri
Cannavaro
Motta
Rossi
Amoruso
Di Matteo
Ravanelli
Vialli
>>
>>76596287
fucking VERRATTI bruh he INSANE on the pitch :)
>>
>>76596287
Vieri, Ravanelli, Cannavaro and Balo kind of. A lot of them have done ok like Pellè, Abbiati etc. It's mostly because the best don't often leave.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED BBILAN I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AHAHAHAHAH MILAN TEARS
>>
>>76595851
Ah yes, being benched for one year when he's 18, scary indeed.
>>
>>76596544
this, milan fans are just mad ahahah
>>
>>76596093
>by fat raiola
God I love fans' doublethink. They and the media spent a whole year sucking his dick, and now you blame Raiola.
>>
>>76596574
>They and the media spent a whole year sucking his dick,
in what universe?
>>
>>76596287
In this universe.
>>
>>76596640
I never read or heard anyone said they liked Raiola. People say that's he's good at making money, wich is true, but i don't know a single person who likes him.
>>
>>76596690
I am talking about Donnarumma.
>>
>>76596574
>They and the media spent a whole year sucking his dick
never happened
>>
>>76596763
it happened
>>
>>76596725
>Fans have positive opinons of players that says loves the teams and plays well and change opinon when he refuses to sign a new contract
seems reasonable
Also learn how to quote, you uoted Raiola in your post not Donnarumma
>>
>>76596903
I quoted "by fat Raiola", not "Raiola".
Also, fans can have positive opinions, but then they shouldn't pretend that they didn't, or try to imply it was only his agent who told him he was good.
>>
>>76596782
everyone except Galliani hated Raiola and you know it
>>
>>76597060
You don't metnion Donnarumma at all in your post and you expect people to know you were talking about him how exactly?
And nobody is preteding he isn't good, but that he still makes mistakes often is a fact. He's the best at his age maybe ever and has the potential to become the best in the wrold but right now he's nowhere near that, and this is what people with a bit of sense has always said.
>>
>>76597186
>You don't metnion Donnarumma at all in your post and you expect people to know you were talking about him how exactly?
Well yeah, the fact I quoted "by" as well indicates that that was what I disagreed with. It's not my fault if you people don't know how to read.

For example the rest of your post, which has nothing with me, because I simply said that Milan fans worshipped him and nothing more. You are probably functionally illiterate.
>>
>>76597130
everyone expect raiola and galliani hated him? dude what the fuck? he was one of the most liked players by milan fans, maybe even THE MOST liked
>>
>>76597320
you said sucking his dick and the ontly subject in your pst was Raiola, in fact nobody understood what you implied
>For example the rest of your post, which has nothing with me
it's an answer to
>fans can have positive opinions, but then they shouldn't pretend that they didn't,
saying that nobody is denyin that they think and thought that he is good.
>>
>>76597481
oh im a retard i fucked up
>>
>>76596763
by this post >>76596782 i meant that everyone was sucking donnarumma's dick
>>
>>76597508
: )
>>
>>76597503
he's right though
>>
he didn't do anything wrong
players leave clubs all the time
>>
>>76597650
this, milan customers are literally S E E T H I N G ahah
>>
>>76597621
no he isn't
>>76597650
the prbolem it's not leaving per se
>>
File: Untitled.png (299KB, 637x645px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
299KB, 637x645px
ROASTED
O
A
S
T
E
D
>>
>>76597503
>nobody is denyin that they think
The greek guy did, implying only Raiola told him he was good.

>>76597503
Raiola isn't a subject in my phrase, he's a complement.
You --> subject
blame --> verb
Raiola --> complement
This is why I said you are functionally illiterate.
>>
>>76597712
>this impotent and incoherent rage
>>
>>76597712
#REKT
>>
>>76596544
>>76596573
/thread
Hope he doesn't cave
>>
>>76597698
sei stato l'unico che ha frainteso, ha ragione lui

>>76597712
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>76597719
>The greek guy did,
he was Talking about Raiola because he understood the same thing i didi by your post
>>76597719
Raiole is the only "he" you coul be talking about in your post, in fatc evem the greek guy misunderstood it, because it wasn't clear.
Next thing you'll say is that everybody but you is functionally illiterate, don't even bother.
>>
being benched at a good club is better than starting for a midtier one
he needs to learn to deal with pressure and expectations
>>
>>76597712
of course this guy had the best clean sheet in history, Milan defense was so excellent they didn't need a gk

Rossi in modern football will be fuckin hot trash
>>
all this raiole talk made me hungry

what's the best filling for ravioli, italianbros?
>>
File: 1400885200408.jpg (15KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1400885200408.jpg
15KB, 460x287px
>>76597712
BTFO
>>
>>76597838
>in history
no
>>
>>76597818
The greek said it first here
>>76596093

If you actually think about what I wrote, you start from "by fat raiola". I am quoting that, meaning I argue that.
The "by" means that I am arguing the one doing the action, him can then logically only refer to Donnarumma.
>>
>>76597797
>>76597650
>>76597678
Do you guys believe it does change anything? It's sad but Milan will still become the wealthiest club in Italy the moment they get the CL. They can replace him with a keeper as good as him (but will less potential) easily. If they get a lot of money for him it will just increase the budget. It's not a bad thing for next season. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>76597868
pineapple
>>
File: 1386941445938.jpg (92KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1386941445938.jpg
92KB, 288x499px
>Milan has been shit ofr years and there are still people this mad at them
>>
All this because Raiola doesn't trust at all the new Chinese owners, it's several months that he is saying this.

And I'm hoping so much that he is right about them!
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.