[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats a good club for him? I honestly feel like he's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: enger.als.wenger.jpg (40KB, 738x415px)
enger.als.wenger.jpg
40KB, 738x415px
whats a good club for him?

I honestly feel like he's a good manager who knows how to get constant results without insane speding and with a desire to play positive football.

obviously he isn't right for the arsenal crowd who thinks they should be winning the league or go far in the CL
>>
Arsenal
>>
>>76567055
pretty sure there would be a club where he'd be praised for his work instead of hated. his career shouldn't end by millions saying "finally"
>>
He won't manage another club, Arsenal is his life and when he decides to step down it'll be to move up into a boardroom role.

That or a shot with the France NT.
>>
Fiorentina needs a new coach
>>
>>76567095

Wenger is never leaving Arsenal, once he "steps down" as manager he will just because the Director of Football or whatever there.
>>
Grampus 8
>>
>>76567132
When you say his life you mean arse is the only club that still believe his meme right?

>hi, im arsene wenger, hire me and I promise in 300 years we'll have a good team. any kinder garden around m8?
>>
he should go back to Japan
>>
>>76567160

Become*
>>
>>76567165
When I say that I mean it literally is his life. He trains with the team every day, oversees everything, never talks about anything but Arsenal and is respected by everyone involved.

Failure aside no-one is more dedicated or wants to win more than him.
>>
>>76567263
You mean he does his job. Because that's his fucking job.

Dedication and desire to win are shit without quality in elite sport. Memeloving was cute a hundred years ago.
>>
>>76567138
I've already won them a treble m8
>>
>>76567299
>Memeloving was cute a hundred years ago.
if a club isn't likable and no one puts soul in it, it'll have no fans, thus no money.

that's why united is so rich, mourinho, pogba and mkhitaryan especially all would die for their club
>>
>>76567045
>whats a good club for him?
Shalke
>>
>>76567299
More than a job to him, look at what ex-players all say.

And he has brought quality, some great teams over the years and (sometimes to their detriment) always played attacking football regardless of the opposition. Never mind single-handedly funding The Emirates.
>>
>>76567339
that actually sounds good
>>
>>76567263
>is respected by everyone involved

Except the actual Arsenal fans
>>
>>76567299

It's not just his job, it's his legacy, Tony Adams has come out and said that Wenger literally doesn't have any social life outside of Arsenal, no friends and even his wife and children left him. All he has is Arsenal where he is left to make all decisions whilst Stan Kroenke gallivants around his cowboy ranch in the USA.
>>
>>76567473
reading this literally breaks my heart. I'll shed a tear everytime I see a wenger out sign now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.