[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious question eventho I know I'm gonna get meme'd;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

serious question eventho I know I'm gonna get meme'd;

Has he changed basketball forever? What do you think his legacy will be by the time he retires?
>>
Yes. But every player in the game changes basketball forever because even small changes are changes; so if you feel like changing a sport, go outside and play it.
>>
>>76555107
Fuck off Pajeet
>>
>>76555107
He should star a mouthpiece brand.

BCB

BIG CHEWER BRAND
>>
The figurehead of this era's castration of defense.
>>
The game was already turning into memechucking.

He just was the first to get absurdly good at it. Ray Allen was too old during the change.
>>
>>76555107
I don't think he changed it, he just took advantage of the trend. The game was already trending towards 3 point dominance, you had guys like Korver and Old Ray Allen who were pure 3-point role players. Curry was just the logical next step, a bona fide superstar who relies mostly on 3s.
>>
It's just a result of increased spacing on the court. And it's not just 3s, either. We're already starting to see a resurgence of really small guards constantly driving successfully because there's so much room now. The league as a whole is getting smaller, faster, and more based on skill rather than height. It's pretty fun, the only downside is the flopping on jumpshots to get to the free throw line (Harden and Butler are probably the worst offenders).
>>
>>76555107
Surely you meant to use this picture, right?

SSOL RUN AND CHUCK DUDE OFFENSE.
>>
>>76560382
I'm a retard. Forgot pic. Here.
>>
File: 3545674651.jpg (104KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
3545674651.jpg
104KB, 1200x800px
This man has changed basketball forever
>>
>>76560382
>>76560391

D'Antoni's Suns team was a million times more entertaining than every other team in that era. His Rockets team is fun too but overspecialized, they literally will not shoot mid-range jumpshots if you give them the opportunity because they've been taught to do that drive and kick play over and over again.
>>
Reminder that B.J. Armstrong did the mouthpiece thing decades before Stephen Cuckry.
>>
>>76560428
That suns team would shit on the rockets.

Remember when Kobe with smush and rest of those shit ballers almost beat them in the first round?
>>
>>76560391
If you could combine D'Antoni and Thibodeau you would have the greatest coach of all time.
>>
>>76555107
2nd greatest PG of all time after Magic. Will finish his career with more rings than LeBron
>>
He's changed the world
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.