[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else feel kind of bad for this man? >comes closer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ndU4KBkK.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ndU4KBkK.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
anyone else feel kind of bad for this man?

>comes closer than any team that isn't the GSW or Cavs to winning a ring in like the last 3 years
>loses the team's best player, and all hopes at winning a ship with it
>his ownership really does fuckall to fill the void, just keep cashing those cheques, they'll sell out every game regardless
>puts up one of the most individually impressive seasons in the last decade, maybe since kobe was absolutely lighting it up in the early 00s, but maybe even longer than that, I cant remember the numbers off the top of my head
>all anyone talks about in regards to him is the fact that durant ditched him
>watches his former teammate win a ring with one of his biggest rivals
>no one cares about his MVP trophy
and then, to top it all off;
>shaqtin' a fool

like fuck, if he weren't getting paid an astronomical amount of money to play sports, I'd probably say it isn't worth it
>>
>>76554425
What does westbrook have to do with shaqtin a fool?
>>
Hopefully, it'll push him and his teammates harder. It was painful watching him carry the entire team on his back.
>>
>>76554425
he's obviously a colossal asshole, so no I don't feel sorry for him at all
>>
>>76554472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eLYQeB5UEk
>>
I'd feel bad for Weststats if he wasn't a ball hog

>>76554472
He's the Shaqtin' a Fool MVP
>>
>>76554425
the guy is an egomaniacal cuck

KD probably would have stayed if westbrick wasn't such a ball hog
>>
Nope don't feel bad for him, he'll still be a multimillionaire, future hall of famer. If he really wants a ring and management sucks he should play somewhere else when he becomes a free agent.
>>
>>76554475
It was painful watching force the team on his back.
>>
>>76554425
He needs to bail out of OKC

If OKC hadn't been cheap fucks they would have been in the Warriors position with KD, Kobe, and the beard, along with Ibaka.

3 MVP level players with a solid supporting cast.
>>
Apparently Westbrook is still pissed at Magic because a few years ago he said he had a bad 40pt performance because he was such a selfish player
>>
>>76556161
westbrook comes across as a guy with no sense of humor and gets salty about petty shit
>>
>>76556195
So he's a /sp/erglord
>>
Nope. He's a Dick. Glad he's sad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.