[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man >Gave up an $80 million dollar contract >Gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: kevin-durant1-600x387.jpg (44KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-durant1-600x387.jpg
44KB, 600x387px
This man

>Gave up an $80 million dollar contract
>Gave up an additional $13.9 million dollars which he would have earned staying at the Thunder
>Gave up $18.3 million dollars by not playing for the Heat or Spurs had he signed for either team
>lost another $17 million taxes by living in California
>for a fucking ring

A
RING.
>>
>>76549253
a ring and a $54.3 million contract, sounds ok to me
>>
>>76549466

>Gave up $18.3 million dollars by not playing for the Heat or Spurs had he signed for either team

>Spurs

$72 million and at least one ring during the next 3 seasons, sounds much better.
>>
File: mastercard-priceless.jpg (17KB, 604x264px) Image search: [Google]
mastercard-priceless.jpg
17KB, 604x264px
>Lost contract: $80M
>Money lost this year: $14M
>Money lost from taxes: $17M

>All the salt from every other NBA fan right now: Priceless.
There are some things money can't buy.
>>
>>76551553
I'm going to keep posting this every day from now to eternity

Stay mad family.
>>
>>76549253
*$82 million
>>
>give up 20 million to not play with Westbrook

Sounds like a deal to me.
>>
If anything, this proves what a cancer Westbrook really was.
>>
sounds like a smart move. titles and prestige are more valuable than money, and in the long run you end up compensating it for it with money coming from sponsorship deals.
black people are not that smart usually, so this is good news
>>
>>76551869
Astute post

Portuguese are not so astute usually
>>
>>76551869
he'll still make more money from endorsements.
they are already playing nike revenge kd ads
>>
You act as if he already doesn't have a shit ton of money accumulated from endorsements and salary for the 10 years he's been in the league.
I mean, David West has way less money than him and he gave him 10mil because he didn't care for materialistic things.
Also, it's not about the ring. It's about the journey and the feeling of beating literally everyone.
>>
>>76551553

>memecard
>>
>>76549253
You wanna know how I know you're a small baller?
>You put a price legacy
>>
>>76549253
why do you care so much about the money? it's not even yours, hell youre not even his wife\son\mom etc etc
he's already rich af, he wanted that fucking ring and he got it
>>
>>76551971
>It's about the journey and the feeling of beating literally everyone.

Except a healthy Nurkic, Hill, Kawhi and Kyrie, right?
>>
>>76551996
Straight up. Big Ballers go broke for rings nigga, and can still pay $995 for Lonzo's shoes.
>>
>>76552024
Kyrie was healthy.
Kawhi would've still got BTFO. They went 4-1 against the Cavs. They would've went 4-1 against the Spurs.
Nurkic is a meme, Hill is a meme.
Beating the Cavs 4-1 literally discredits your whole argument.
>>
>>76552024
Skip pls go
>>
why do people still reply to this retarded OP after posting it for a year every day
>>
>>76549253
Great decision.
Lelbon inc. lost more because his legacy plan is all messed up now.
>>
>>76549253
>watch Chuck BTFO Shaw night in and night out.
>Shaw immediately resorts to "muh rings ernie muh finals"
I'd give up some money to avoid that.
>>
Worth it
>>
muh money
he is worth over $100 million lol

you won't make that in 1000 years
>>
>>76551510
And not ruining his legacy forever with a * at the end of his first chamlionship. Not like it matter in neo-NBA. League is such a fucking joke at this point.
>>
File: There's no crying in m.m.a..jpg (53KB, 729x561px) Image search: [Google]
There's no crying in m.m.a..jpg
53KB, 729x561px
>>76549253

Who cares about the money.

He is a bitch, that's the thing you should focus on.

Never in sports history has one displayed more cowardice.
>>
>>76552568
Is the asterisk for non-salcap super team?
>>
>>76549253
The ring is the only thing that matter, my inbred Oklahoman friend.

Money goes away, the ring lasts forever
>>
If Westbrick had t choked last year Durant would've gotten his ring with the Thunder and been a top 10 player all time. Now he's barely borderline top 50.
>>
>>76554041

Its cool that he won, but the way he did it just makes it seem like less than what it should be. Adding him to an already elite team was just overkill, the cavs had to break records just to beat them once. Not even a bronsexual but even 2 more rings woudn't equal the one lebron won for cleaveland.
>>
>>76549253
as much of a bitch move as it was, nice to see him trigger OKC thieves
>>
>>76551553

>for everything else, there's mastercard

god i miss my childhood
>>
Durant talking about why he joined the Warriors

>But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new city and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth.
>moving out of my comfort zone

How is joining a 73-9 team (the best record in the history of NBA), a team with already 3 all-stars, a team that beat you after leading 3-1, a team that was a one game away three times to winning back-to-back championships movimg out of your comfort zone?
>>
>>76552048
>They would've went 4-1 against the Spurs.
You mean they would've sweep in 5 the team that was beating them by 20 until Kawhi's injury?
Best possible thing for the Warriors would've been 4-2, and a Spurs victory wouldn't have been too crazy.

>>76554313
>the memories from his childhood are commercials
lol, you can't make this shit up! never change America.
>>
>>76554485
Spurs got blown out at home by the rockets in game one of their series and look what happened there. Spurs adjusted their strategy and won.
Healthy kawhi doesn't guarantee anything. Would have been a more interesting series with him, but warriors would have made adjustments too. I'm more eager to see that rematch next year than warriors vs cavs
>>
>>76549253
He's simply pulling a LeBron. He'll be back in a few seasons
>>
File: 1474688632053.jpg (35KB, 552x413px)
1474688632053.jpg
35KB, 552x413px
>>76554485

>he thinks i'm remembering the commercial itself and not the time and place I was when I heard it, reminiscing the sights and smells and feeling of being young and naive again when I could listen to these commercials and think everything was innocent and alright

Mexican Intellectuals everybody
>>
>>76554355
he's a walking vagina and a hypocrite
>>
he's already made more money than he'll ever be able to spend unless you're jewish money doesn't really matter that much
>>
>>76556439
That sounds so gay.
>>
>>76549253
>Living in Commiefornia

Deserves whatever he gets desu senpai baka
>>
If kevin durant were smart, he would have taken that $82 and used it to find love, marry a woman and find true happiness by raising a family. That is scientifically proven to provide much more satisfaction than a ring, which he honestly will probably get bored with after a week.
>>
>>76556439
>the things that make him remember his childhood memories and the times of innocence are commercials

god bless the u.s. of a.
>>
>>76554148
Yeah well when he finishes with 3 and above Lebron on the all time scoring list I think top 13 is a pretty safe bet
>>
>gains 200 million in endorsements he otherwise wouldn't have had being a failure in oklahomo shitty

whodathunkitlmfao
>>
>>76556642
Don't be a shit just because your family of 55 didn't have cable until you were in your 20s, anon.
>>
when has durant not been a joke?
>>
>>76556823
>you need cable to watch master card commercials
? ? ? ? ?
>>
>>76556791

nobody wants to endorse a snake.

if I'm gatorade or nike or whatever I certainly don't want my brand associated with a bitch
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>76549253
>believing in the validity of any numbers coming outof this crooked league
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.