[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the final form of the NBA. I'm sorry other states,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: lebron jomses.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lebron jomses.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
This is the final form of the NBA.

I'm sorry other states, California is just superior.
>>
>Curry
>Klay
>Draymond
>Lebron
>KD

The greatest lineup ever conceived folks. Pack this faggot league up.
>>
Only Thompson is from California.

Curry is from Carolina, LeBron is from Ohio, and Durant is from the DC burbs.
>>
>>76547566
That's basically team usa
>>
>>76547566
does draymond plays center? and Lebron PF?
>>
>>76547624
No LeBron does. He bricks his free throws anyways.
>>
>>76547446

The warriors wouldn't take Lebron. There's no reason to since every other team but the Warriors and Cavs are bad.
>>
File: 1489587304419.jpg (17KB, 344x336px) Image search: [Google]
1489587304419.jpg
17KB, 344x336px
>>76547732

The funny thing is, with LeBron getting older and having declined even more by the beginning of next playoffs, the warriors will even have it more easier in the future.

Who's gonna stop them?
>>
File: LonzoBall.jpg (341KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
LonzoBall.jpg
341KB, 600x500px
>>76547794
>Who's gonna stop them?
>>
>>76547815

>tfw the Lakers topple the Warriors and become the team to beat in the NBA again

I can always dream.
>>
Mike Trout to the Red Sox when?
>>
>>76547446
I honestly think he would make them worse. He slows the tempo down, and doesn't shoot well, and needs a lot of the ball. He's never played on a team that moves the ball as much and as well as this warriors team.

In his prime it would work, but I'm not so sure about now.
>>
File: 1475899366103.gif (367KB, 213x119px) Image search: [Google]
1475899366103.gif
367KB, 213x119px
Nope. Lelbon is known to fail even when hes a part of a superteam.
>>
Yeah how many teams you got?
>>
>>76547446
>switching teams just to win a title
Would Lebro really do this twice? Surely after 2016 he'll fool himself into thinking he needs just another year.....
>>
>>76548289
You mean thrice
>>
>Nor Cal
>California

Pick one
>>
>>76548037
He is an excellent passer and would bring meme chasedown blocks and, most importantly, it would weaken their only obstacle
>>
>>76548305
Heat with him we're better than Cavs with him that first year desu (if bosh hadn't gotten all fucked up)
>>
Lebron's playstyle wouldn't fit the Warriors.

Replace him with Westbrook and you kill the NBA forever.
>>
>>76547846
Are the lakers big enough ballers to draft him though?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.