[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bK u7jjXziV7IVTPomNFLCgJuav

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477858113549.jpg (47KB, 615x577px) Image search: [Google]
1477858113549.jpg
47KB, 615x577px
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bKu7jjXziV7IVTPomNFLCgJuavyiVz6qyvZ_zqizBDo/viewanalytics

I made this survey before the season started, some anons request me to post it later to compare what /sp/ thought to what actually happened

>90% said that the champions would be either the Cavs or the Warriors
>more than half said that Golden State would win the finals
>Celtics and Spurs (the other teams in the conference finals) came 3rd in the survey
>/sp/ said that Westbrook was gonna be the MVP

Reminder that /sp/ is always right.

Thoughts? Are you ready to apologize?
>>
Goddamn you México, I thought you were nice guys. Not strawpolls and forms on google and such stupid shit.
>>
>>76539483
This post doesn't make any sense
>>
Just show how much of rigged trash is apehoop
>>
>>76539506
>if something unlikely happens
>it's rigged

>if the most possible scenario happens
>it's rigged
>>
>/sp/ could predict the NBA before it even happened

Really shows the quality of the league. Trash ass league with no surprises or upsets. The Super Team wins the league, wow, so much fun
>>
>>76539506
This
Baseball is back NBA can fuck off now
>>
File: L O N D O N.jpg (18KB, 441x303px) Image search: [Google]
L O N D O N.jpg
18KB, 441x303px
>>76539454
tfw no /sp/ gf
>>
>>76539532
To be fair, it's always been this way.
>>
>>76542587
t. didn't watch the 2016 or 2011 finals
>>
>>76539454
I watched like 3 games of NBA the entire year and I literally made a 100% perfect bracket of the finals. A children could predict the NBA season
>>
>>76543742
>the finals
The playoffs. It's 4AM here and I'm dying.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.